View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodkalass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-07-2011, 10:08 AM
He does enjoy his food much more and his enthusiasm is quite vocal. Still holding my breath though hes itchy yesterday and lethargic this morning which is where we usually start. Be shower nite for him tonight.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Vodkalass View Post
He does enjoy his food much more and his enthusiasm is quite vocal. Still holding my breath though hes itchy yesterday and lethargic this morning which is where we usually start. Be shower nite for him tonight.
at vocal mealtimes

Remember that it could be anything new that is added to the diet that kickstarts this reaction. So if the pre-biotics are added and he is itching etc, I would take them out of the diet and see if he improves. If he does, try again, same thing happens and you know that is one thing to be avoided. (I'm just using pre-biotics as an example as I dont know what you added, when etc, just to let you know)

If you want to eliminate causes (from food sources/food intolerances) then fed one protein and one protein ONLY for a few weeks at a time then switch to a new meat and so on and so on - that way you can gauge reactions etc.
That is IF its a food source thats the issue.

Glad he is doing better though
Vodkalass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Thanks Dobermann.
Oh you should hear him he sounds like hes being throttled when in fact im just making his tea- as fast as possible obviously.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2011, 12:48 PM
haha, glad he has trained you so well
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6