Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2008, 11:28 AM

Moving house

Well as you all may already know I am moving to sunny wiltshire soon, hopefully May, July by the latest

Had my house inspection this week and I was given the go ahead for me to be able to go ahead with the exchange,
just waiting for them to sort out paperwork which could take a while as its from one council to another, then we are all go

So today I thought it was a good idea to start sorting things out rather than leaving it until the last few weeks before moving, slowly but surely was my plan, and omg I am I glad I started now

6 bin bags full of old paperwork, bits and bobs and rubbish
I found things I didnt even know I still had, and thats just from the kitchen and front room, I bet I will come across loads more when I start to actually pack

Im really looking forward to moving, me and the boys need a new start, at he same time its so stressful, the new and unknown is a scary prospect, one Im glad Im going to be making though

Anyone else moving this summer who I can sympathise with
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Sounds like you have been a busy bee Clair I'm so excitied for you and I hope your move speeds along nicely
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Hope that everything goes well for you Clair.xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Yes, we hope to moving within the next few months. House is up for sale and being viewed.

I too am doing the clear out and declutter because I do not want to move unwanted items to the new house.
So far three bags of videos to the charity shop, six bags of books and four bags of clothes that no longer fit me or hubby!

And yesterday, one van load of rubbish from the loft to the tip!
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 10:55 AM
So it looks like by some form of miracle I mite infact be moving in the april hols

This is what the people who Im exchanging with are pushing for so massive amounts of planning are now having to take place, got the remvals men round this afternoon to give me quotes, dear me this is all happening so fast and my stress levels are rocketing

Oh well, best to get it over and done with hey
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Wishing you all the best Clair xx
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Wishing you all the best Clair xx
Thankyou

Im sure all will be fine when Im finally moved, just nice high stress levels until then
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Wow that's come quickly then, hope all goes well for you.
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Just an update guys

Last weekend, one of the ladies, as this was a 3 way swap, decidedto pull out without giving me or Alys(the lady whos was meant to be moving here) a reason

After 6 months of planning, she lets us down just 6 weeks before moving day, we are both distraught

Whats the point anymore
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh don't give up, I know what it's like to think all is well then someone pulls the rug out from under you. I'm sure something else will come along.
Big Hugs to you.
Becky
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >