Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 07:20 AM

Where is Vicki's 'Good Morning Thread'?

Morning everyone ...just wondering if Vicki is having a lie in this morning

4 degrees and dry here ....snow forecasted for the end of the week/weekend though
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Good morning Vickie is up and has been out walking already. Shame on us for thinking she was still snuggled down in bed

Have you got your kennel runs up yet Mel and, if so, what do the dogs think of them?
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Morning

Yes the kennels are up SB .....Stephen managed to get them up on Saturday and then had to felt the toof yesterday. The dogs are a bit bemused by them so far LOL. Am going to put them in today and see what happens...they have their jumbones from Christmas so I will put those in as well

Have photos to put up later showing the progress of the kennels
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-01-2006, 07:43 AM
I'm sure the dogs will soon get used to them. I know a lot of people that use the same type and their dogs are quite happy with their little kingdoms
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 07:45 AM
Yup, lots of people with Mals have kennels and runs ...these are only smallish ones as they won;t be in them too long To be honest, they are MORE for when the girls are in season - I need to be able to keep both girls seperate when I am at work ..just in case they decide to have a go at each other (not that they have yet )
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 07:46 AM
They're pretty impressive I have to say. I reckon Mel's mals probably live better than a lot of people. I suppose all our dogs do when you think about it.....on second thoughts, don't think about it - it's depressing.....
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 07:59 AM
Good Morning Mel, SB & Vicky, I'm late again this morning. Warm and dry here too Mel, but very muddy had not heard about the snow but I wish it would freeze again anyway to deal with this mud. My stupid dogs make a point of laying in it, suppose it is nice and cold and soft but they then expect to come in and sit on my cream chairs.

Sorry to moan feel a bit grumpy this morning think I had better not do to much posting or I may get a demerit point or a dozen
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Morning Jackie ...my carpet is a testement to the mud in the garden at the moment It looks DREADFUL! Maddy is a digger which doesn't help at all ...and I HATE poo picking up in the wet weather ...give me frozen poo ANY day
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Have to admit that once the snow had cleared there were loads of it all over the yard, think as it is 'laid' warm it must sink through the snow and so be hidden till the snow goes. Very nasty, I like it cleared immediately.
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Mel
Morning Jackie ...my carpet is a testement to the mud in the garden at the moment It looks DREADFUL! Maddy is a digger which doesn't help at all ...and I HATE poo picking up in the wet weather ...give me frozen poo ANY day
Well, my poo picking up was possibly worse

*sulk*
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >