Female 

29-04-2015, 02:19 PM
YEAH,love pics
LYNN,I'm still on series 1
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-04-2015, 02:27 PM
There's nothing better than having the house to yourself, all jobs done, curled up on the sofa with the love of your life, i.e., the dog, favourite treats and drinks to hand watching back to back episodes of your favourite box set! Bliss
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 02:30 PM
hahaha, Lynn going round crazed in the darkness of night targeting cars with dog biccies!!!
eughhhh y fronts, i had a terrible experience at the hospital once... i am sure you all want to hear it..skip past my post if not Lol
i had to go for an xray, this meant wearing a gown, you have to whip everything off except your undercrackers, so anyhoo i am sat there waiting my turn, they call this old geezer in and he turns so basically i can see his back as he walks away directly in front of me... he had on the saggiest y fronts known to man kind... i swear his nuts were by his knees, i was traumatised...even the thought of it now makes me shudder Lol, no-one should ever see that, poor thing might as well as gone commando
TW, we never tie of seeing your girlies, glad the missing photos turned up...how odd!
Lacey, just you be super careful with that phone until you get a case!
dads car was in for service, made me call to see if it was done, then comes the list of stuff that wants doing, piddly jobs really except some bushes, asked would the warranty cover it and the little oike on the phone tells me "there is no warranty on the car" oooooooooo red rag to a bull, errr yeah there is pal, took it out when we bought it...incidentally he has only had the car a few months so really this shouldn't be happening, amazingly all the jobs now don't need doing urgently... rip off merchants, i hate the way garages con people and it seems worse when they hear a woman which really narks me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 02:49 PM
ewwwww...Griff..... Right here you are, 2 from today and some of the ones I took last week Added Cariad and Keshi, so its a full set
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 03:04 PM
See I have the luxury or not of being here on my own all week kids grown up and left home no school runs no dinners to prepare only mine and Dillon's so this is my vice. I miss the routine of the boys popping in and out and Gorden leaving in the morning and coming home in the evening so need a luxury and this is it. Of course no friends to pop over and see or go out for coffee with either as they are all in Essex so have to amuse myself somehow.
Once the downstairs loo and larder is done and the stairs finished and the two new windows and front door sorted it will be decorating time so need to get as many box sets in as I can.
griff no wonder you were traumatised.
Lovely piccies June girls looking well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Wow,those girlies are the bizz,gorgeous pics,look so happy Who is the quiet one TW?
LYNN,shouldn't say no friends to pop in for coffee we'll get the Dogsey bus out
GRIFF,if you must see Y fronts,best they be a nice shapely,well fitting pair You know the kind David Beckham wears in that ad Men really need all the help they can get in that department,doesn't really sell itself,does it?
I am lounging,cause I'm wrecked today
POPSTER,do you fancy two visitors?Lacey and I could pop over and holiday with you Enjoy,is the sun shining yet?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 03:44 PM
No one is quiet, but then again they aren't very noisy dogs, they haven't got the guarding thing that dogs like GSD's have for instance.If they are in the house,and the door goes, Cariad will give one Wuff, Lona will look at me and then the door, to say 'you best get that' and Mabs and Keshi leave it up to everyone else!!! Mabs is the one that will give a couple of short barks at night if someone passes at the back, but apart from that, they don't have much to say. Lots of people around here are amazed I've got 4 dogs because you rarely hear them. Ros, who lives a couple of doors away, will go out and tell them off if they start, and they shut up immediately, which she thinks is really funny They were howling like it was the Yukon the other afternoon because someone had a jet wash going and it must have been the pitch of the engine that got them going, but that is unusual for them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Ok then,I'll take all of them
Been looking on rescue sites( was just looking!!) so sad isn't it?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Get a big bus Eileen. Good to have a lounging day your life reminds me of how mine was when the boys were at school and work. No sooner had you dropped them off and tidied and done the washing you were out picking them up again.
Dillon rarely barks only when getting in the car and when we have stopped till he is out. Never barked at the door. He does on occasion bark in the garden if he feels there is something around he isn't happy with then he does his big dog living here bark.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Oh LOL you'd have a breakdown within a day they don't lie neatly on a cushion like The Princess you know, more like shred the cushion and play tug of war. When they're due in season (and we're talking at least 6 weeks before) they start shredding everything they can find, if its wood all the better, the kennels i had built to my own spec at great expense have been chewed up and ripped apart in some areas. So those nice new doors upstairs for instance, would be but a distant memory, they are extremely destructive when they get going
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >