Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 05:52 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone. Dull but dry here.
I woke at 6.30 and first thing I thought was Helena will be on her way now. I know we all sent our best wishes to her yesterday but I will say again today we are all thinking of you Helena.
Dillon opted to stay downstairs last night and slept all night. Hooray. He has been up on the sofa with me for morning cuddles and is now on his bed.

I am off out to lunch today with Beth next door. We are going out in her VW soft top doesn't look like the weather will be nice enough for the top down though. Her and Paul make us laugh as they say how impractical it is. 2 doors, no hatch back and they have 2 children and a Lab which goes most places with them so if they go away they have to hire a car.

Pat I hope you have success catching the mouse today and that Lizzy Lizard has left the building.

I hope all peeps who were suffering with backs are feeling better today and anyone else feeling under the weather is feeling better and any poorly doglets are feeling better too.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Like you Lynn my first thoughts this morning were H. I will be thinking of her today and hoping everything goes well for her.

Its my long day at work today, but looking at the forecast work won't be such a bad place to be as its mean't to be rain most of the day. Its dry here at the moment but I don't think its mean't to last.
Bingo tonight

Lynn I am glad Dillon didn't wake you last night. Have a lovely lunch with your neighbour today.

Hope everyone else is well and you enjoy your day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 06:05 AM
Morning Bev it would be handy if you knew the weather ahead and worked on the bad days and took the good days off.

Just caught up with d.a.d and saw Mandy's niece has been to the doctor. Wishing her a speedy recovery now she has the ab's etc.,
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Morning

Hugs for Helena today.
I hope Pereg is okay now.

Special thoughts and prayers for Rose and Loki today.

It's very dull here, a thoroughly miserable day.

I took Michael to a soft play area yesterday and two little boys hit him, so I growled at them and gave them a hard stare.

Take care today.
x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 06:29 AM
Morning Linda. How dare anyone hit Michael.
Oh yes a very sad day for Rose and Loki. Thinking of them too today. If you are in touch with Rose please send her my love.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev and all our other readers. My thoughts this morning are once again centred around Helena and her current predicament, hope all goes well and she is returned home safe and sound and suitably repaired. Lynn - If I were you I'd keep the top up on that VW forecast for today is very patchy at best, mind you that's no reason why you shouldn't have a great time out with your neighbours. Bev - Good Luck at the Bingo hope you win a barrowload of dosh! If you need a hand spending it I'm free alternate Wednesdays. Lynn - just noticed that you have now caught up on d.a.d - then you will realise that there was no point mentioning Pat as by now she may have fallen to the oncoming hoardes of Murine and Reptillian avengers (at least that is what that satellite message inferred!). If she's survived the night I do hope she doesn't have a preponderance towrds hangovers. Will see you all later in the day. Best wishes to all and as always bye fer now!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 06:40 AM
Morning Gordon looks like the sun may be coming out so that will mean the top will be down. Better go find a scarf and practice at nonchalantly throwing over my head and around my neck not too tightly though. Must also remember not to get it hooked on any trees on the way round.
I hope Pat had a good night and the satellite message was wrong.
Enjoy your day.
ood day
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 07:05 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone,

Just a fleeting visit but I'll be back as soon as I've walked the dogs. It is raining but figure it will be heavier rain shortly

My thoughts are with Rose and Helena this morning. .

Back soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning Jenny that's a good way of looking at it.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 07:13 AM

A quick hello to say good luck Helena, like everyone else my first thoughts were with you.
I'm sure all will go well today with all these Dogsey vibes winging their way.
I'll be back later.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »