View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Manukka honey and probiotic yoghurt for gastroenteritis; fragaria vesica in water for plaque; aloe vera gel or juice from plants for abrasions and arnica for bruising.
karley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-11-2008, 12:51 AM
This is a great list

If anyone is in Australia and I am sure they deliver overseas the place that I get nearly all my natural remedies from is http://greenpet.com.au/pet-shop/ These guys are great as it is sometimes hard to get my hands on a specific grade of herb or single items these guys have it all in stock and just make it all up and send it straight to you.

I make up a lot of natural remedies myself (I am a natural therapist) but what I can't make or find I get from Grren Pet.. I think you have picked up most of the things I use already.

I find homeopathy and Flower essences (Bach Flower Remedies can also be used) to be highly effictive with animals (dogs, cats and horses) as well.

I will add some things not sure if all are already on the list.

Magnesium - muscles and tendons. Powder form only.
Lavender and melaleuca in bath not only good for skin helps reduce fever and build immune system (My little staffy can testify for this one )
Flaxseed oil- internal cleanser
Skullcap, Rosemary, Hops, Elder and Vervain - can all be used for the nervous system
Calendula, Comfrey, Goldenseal, Aloe vera, Vitamin E, Arnica, Marshmallow, Chickweed - for wounds and skin

I think you have already stated garlic, neem, oatmeal, priobiotics etc so hopefully the above helps
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2