Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenna
New Member!
Female 

12-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Hello,
I have been following this girl's story since before christmas now, glad to hear she's being brilliantly looked after. I'm looking to offer a dog a forever home and would desperately like to visit her, however cannot adopt until march. Wishing you all the best with her in the meantime, and if she's still looking for a home in march, then perhaps her luck can change ;D Keep us all updated please Loving the pictures Did the vet give her the all clear on her leg?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi Jenna

Can understand why you've been following her story. She has quite a fan club! The leg is a work in progress and her fosterer will shortly start her on a course of physio/hydrotheraphy which hopefully will get her back on track - the vet is optimistic.

March is only a couple of weeks away. If you are seriously interested in homing her why don't you complete our homing questionnaire on our website?
Jenna
New Member!
Female 

12-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I have completed the questionnaire back in January but they told me to e-mail them again nearer the time, which I have just done. Good to hear the vet is optimistic, she's such a lovely dog, she deserves a bit more luck in her life.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I hope jenna does.........she is so stunning
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Oh, Jenna! All the best with Cece, I hope you have a good chance for her! She's lovely.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Looks like Cece has found her forever home and is on our reserved list!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3