Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 10:02 PM

Thank you - re Oscar

Thank you all very very much you will never know how much your kind words have meant to me. Honestly ((((((hugs)))))))) to you all.

Cleo (Oz's sister) is fine, coping well; she is much loved, safe, secure, happy, comfortable and as always content. She's eating well as her routine has not changed no special treatment in this house for anyone I know she misses him but as they are both elderly, both slept a lot and I think she may consider he's asleep in another room - which he is in one way.

But his time had come, I would not see him suffer and when I went to pay the vet today he would not accept the money he said "it was a honour to see such a dignified well loved cat on his final journey" maybe that says more about him than I ever could.

So to all of you from the bottom of my heart; Thank you. Karen

This post does not require a response, it is simply a Thank you.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 10:07 PM
aww kazz you no need to thank us i hope you are ok,that was a very nice kind gesture from your vet my vet did the same for mogwee it was him who sent me the sympathy card and poem keep smiling kazz oscar will always be watching over you an cleo
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2005, 10:08 PM
you don't have to thank us kazz, i think your vet said it all.
lets hope cleo has a long happy healthy life ahead of her yet.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-12-2005, 10:21 PM
As BM and Leo said no need to thank us you have been around for us whenever we need a shoulder to cry on or a moan.