View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Personally I wouldn't want a dog that I couldn't work or walk for hours....so any dog that couldn't cope with that would be a no....I prefer medium sized dogs all the way to giant dogs...small dogs are generally a no for me....I still find them very cute though. I do however like Shelties, maybe one day...
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I wouldn't consider a ESS, or border collie type dogs, they have too much energy for me, I'm use to lazy Lurchers

On the other hand though I wouldn't consider flat faced breeds like Pugs or bulldogs, or any dog thats got extremes in one way or another, like the sher peis wrinkles, love the dogs but they are not for me, saying that though I love the EBT

I use to also not like little dogs, but now I don't like little dogs, apart from Chihauhaus and Japenese chins, still wouldn't have one though
I will let you share my Japanese Chin (by photos) if and when I get mine in late fall or first of next year. They are so sweet and soft, loving temperament. I really want another Yorkie but my living situation is different now and want a quiet breed (not vocal) but can be as active as can be. I have studied the breed for over 15 years and hope to get one a bit older. I still miss Crystal so much and I don't think I would compare as much with a different breed.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by buzzie View Post
I will let you share my Japanese Chin (by photos) if and when I get mine in late fall or first of next year. They are so sweet and soft, loving temperament. I really want another Yorkie but my living situation is different now and want a quiet breed (not vocal) but can be as active as can be. I have studied the breed for over 15 years and hope to get one a bit older. I still miss Crystal so much and I don't think I would compare as much with a different breed.
Oh yes please, loads of photos will be a must if you get one sorry to hear about Crystal though

The JC that I knew was so tiny and cute, but had the heart of a lion in her bless her, she's a regular at some boarding kennels that I use to work at, a one eyed drama queen, that made everyone go all gooey when they saw her, I miss seeing her, at it was only that I went to the boarding kennels that I knew how lovely little dogs can be, although I was worried about squashing her when I walked her bless her.
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
Oh yes please, loads of photos will be a must if you get one sorry to hear about Crystal though

The JC that I knew was so tiny and cute, but had the heart of a lion in her bless her, she's a regular at some boarding kennels that I use to work at, a one eyed drama queen, that made everyone go all gooey when they saw her, I miss seeing her, at it was only that I went to the boarding kennels that I knew how lovely little dogs can be, although I was worried about squashing her when I walked her bless her.
I like one about 7 lbs with a little meat on her/his bones You will get pics. lol
Page 23 of 23 « First < 13 20 21 22 23