View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Well vet seems to think there is nothing wrong and that it's a toilet hicup, stuiped dog owner I am
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Have only just caught up with this thread and am pleased to learn that there is nothing phyisically wrong.

Originally Posted by vickinicks View Post
stuiped dog owner I am
:smt018 I doubt for one second that your vet or anyone on here is thinking that. If you are concerned you get it checked, better to be reassured than to go on wondering if there is a problem. xx
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Vicki have you asked your breeder what they recommend, that's usually the first port of call when the vet says theres nothing wrong ???
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Glad there is nothing wrong, but it still leaves you wondering what to do ?
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

19-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear nothing is wrong, and you are definately not a stoopid owner, I'm sure we have all been there, and I'd rather go to the vet and look stupid than decide not to go that one time when something is badly wrong
vickinicks
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Vicki have you asked your breeder what they recommend, that's usually the first port of call when the vet says theres nothing wrong ???
Yes I gave then a ring I know they are there to help whenever I need it but I guess I feel like I don't want to botherer them all the time I know they wouldn't mind but anyway.. I spoke to them about it and it turns out that Phoenix( the mum) was then same when she was a puppy again if I'd asked them first this thread wouldn't be here silly silly woman!!! You wouldn't belive this but the last two nights she's been dry We couldn't belive it
Looking back on it now she's had a bit of an odd few weeks and maybe her this threw her a bit anyway looks like things are back on track, I don't wat to sound all silly but I can't have anymore chirdren and Shanook means the world to me so any little thing that seems odd or not right worries me a lot maybe more then it should do who knows but thank you all for your advice and surport
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Glad there is nothing wrong physically, that will put your mind at rest at least
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2