View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I agree you need to go to the hospital, needs to be on record for the police!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 07:29 PM
I have just read your horrific account and I think it is on of the most upsetting threads I have ever read. the damage the dog did to you and yours sounds dreadful and in such a short space of time.

I would go and get checked, it will be on record then and they may well be able to give you stronger painkillers for if it is very sore tomorrow. they will alkso be able to clean it all up properly to avoid infection which means it will all heal much better.....

I am sending every positive thought I have in my body that brave little Freya makes a huge improvement soon.Hopefully the Rottie will be reunited with its true owner and it can be re trained .

(((((HUGS))))) form me and Fudge.

Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Thinking of you *Hugs*

I have everything crossed here for Freya x
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I am SO sorry to read this - It is a horrid situatuion for you to have been in - Thank god the rangers turned up.

I hope that you and your guys are back on all feet as sson as can be.

In the mean time - might be an idea to get yourself checked over - I would imagine being worried about your guys has meant that it hasnpt really hit you what heppned to you yet.

Take care of yourself
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I wouldnt have thought for a second it was anything your dogs did, I would think the trigger will lay in the way this dog has been brought up and handled.
And probably by the fact that it was in unfamilar hands!
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 08:58 PM
That is horrific. I hope little all of your dogs recover from their ordeals, especially little Freya. It sounds like the most horrible thing. I'm so glad the park rangers were there and managed to get the man & dog taken in.

It is really kind and generous of you to ask that the dog not be PTS. Let's hope once it is returned to it's proper owner it is not left to do this again. As for the 'man' who had him in the park today I hope they throw several books at him.

Please get yourself checked over hon, they may be damage you are not feeling because of the adrenaline. You may need painkillers etc too.

I hope you and your dogs are feeling better soon.
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 09:30 PM
My blood ran cold when I read this. I can't believe what you have gone through.

HUGE healing hugs to you and the doglets. xx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 09:35 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and you babies. I hope they come through this dreadful ordeal. Thank God the rangers were near to you to hear you.
Sending gentle hugs to you all xxx
stanfan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 09:36 PM
What an awful story!!! You did an amazing job and we here are all sending positive vibes for you all...will be keeping a close eye on this thread and will be thinking of you all tonight.

You are going to be no use to your fur babies if something is wrong so go and get checked out!!! If it will help you settle then let the vets know where you are, its only a small bit of time to help you be 100% and there for your little ones.

You and your fur babies are so brave. xxx
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Please make sure you are checked out too Tasha! You need to be at full strength to help your doglets recover. Please keep us updated on all of you!
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 10:09 PM
OMG you poor poor thing and your poor fur babies.

I do not think I have ever read anything so horrific and frightening on here. It must have been so terrifying for you all. Thank God the Rangers were near and could help.

I don't really know what to say, echo everything everyone has already said and please go and get yourself checked over and make sure the Police know that you have been injured too. This man must pay for what he has done. What pure scum.

Sending gentle hugs to you all and sending healing vibes to your dear Frey.

xxx
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 23 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »