Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2014, 06:30 PM

This should be interesting...

Mad Molly is in season

It's years since I had a girlie in season, I wondered why she seems even more daft than normal and now I know why Also why I was so popular at dog school

She must have started last week sometime as she is now bleeding, funny though from the back she doesn't look any different.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Imana-Banana View Post
Mad Molly is in season

It's years since I had a girlie in season, I wondered why she seems even more daft than normal and now I know why Also why I was so popular at dog school

She must have started last week sometime as she is now bleeding, funny though from the back she doesn't look any different.

About her not looking any different. Exact opposite of my CKCS's first season - lordy frit the life out of me! I thought her insides were going to emerge she swelled up so much and was bright red I thought something was wrong. Then was told it wasn't unusual for it to be quite a dramatic affair with these little dogs.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Lona's in season as well. I knew someone was, went round blotting them yesterday after seeing spotting in the yard, narrowed it down to Lona or Mabs as Keshi wasn't swollen and Cariad's been done now. There was nothing on the kitchen towel yesterday, but this morning it was clear it was Lona.
Am keeping my eye on Keshi as I need to know exactly when day 1 of her season is as I am having her VWD done.
Once I've got one in season, usually they follow on so I reckon Mabs next week and then maybe Keshi in a couple of weeks because she isn't swollen at the moment.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-03-2014, 06:45 PM
I have 3 girls just finishing their seasons and an entire male, it's actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be but one of mine shows no swelling at all while another looks she has a bum bag attached to her rear that waggles as she walks, most disconcerting.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-03-2014, 06:54 PM
yeah Lona looks like a baboon, but her daughter, Mabs, is looking similar, so could have been either of them
No entire males here thank goodness, I couldn't stand the stress lol
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I have 3 girls just finishing their seasons and an entire male, it's actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be but one of mine shows no swelling at all while another looks she has a bum bag attached to her rear that waggles as she walks, most disconcerting.
no bum bags here
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
yeah Lona looks like a baboon, but her daughter, Mabs, is looking similar, so could have been either of them
No entire males here thank goodness, I couldn't stand the stress lol

Exactly how I would have described Charlie Girl if I'd thought of that phrase at the time! Yes!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2014, 07:15 PM
Layla is in the middle of her season now, she's standing beautifully for Bandit to hump her side.... Luckily no entire boys here but plenty for her to try it on with. This is her last season, she's coping very well really but much much more reactive to things. I am very thankful that the boys only pay attention to her outside and can be trusted loose together inside with supervision otherwise it would be a pain. During the day when I am at work they are separated for her safety.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Entire male here touch wood no slip ups so far
Can hardly tell when Gemma's in season Shasha on the other hand you'd think a murder had been committed blood loss
Our first ever shortie was a mystery regarding seasons from the get go some years she'd miss so one never knew where you were with her she was like that till she passed away at 13
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-03-2014, 07:30 PM
I do wish I had thought of the expression "bum bags" to describe Pereg's first [and only] season, as once she started [during the night, on my bed, which had a pale apple green sheet on it...] she bled profusely and her vulva was ginormous! It was so big I thought it would never go down but now you need a magnifying glass to see it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >