Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-10-2012, 10:37 AM

This company might be of interest

I know nothing about raw feeding, so might be talking rubbish, but I contacted the owner of www.holisticfeeds.co.uk/ as I mistakenly thought from his website that he sold seaweed products. He doesn't, but he sent me a very long email telling me all about it, the best sort to get & where to buy it. What he does sell is complimentary food for raw feeders & I was so impressed at the detail he went into with no chance of a sale, that I reckon he must really care about what he puts into his products, so might be worth having a look. I couldn't find ingredients' list - but says "Natural Choice Wholebake biscuit meal provides the full spectrum of holistic nutrients from pure, natural unadulterated cereals and carefully calculated herbage.The perfect complimentry licensed holistic biscuit meal to be fed alongside raw meats".
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 10:49 AM
I would assume many people feed raw to move away from the grains used in commercial diets. I certainly wouldn't then go out and find a source to add them back in specifically!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Yes - the reason I feed raw is that I want to know exactly what my dog is eating and also to avoid fillers like cereal and flavourings. I can`t imagine he`s on to a winner there.
Hanlou
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Yes - the reason I feed raw is that I want to know exactly what my dog is eating and also to avoid fillers like cereal and flavourings. I can`t imagine he`s on to a winner there.
Agreed!

I saw these advertised on a raw website somewhere and thought the same.....