Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 11:51 AM

West London Dogsey folk...

...is anyone else going to the Chiswick House Dog Show on Sunday?

http://www.chowgroup.co.uk/Dog%20Show%202010.html

J.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Ooh, not too far away. Might go along, my stepsister has been very into dogs lately (keeps phoning to ask if she can come and see Casper and Kiki or if I can meet her outside her school with them) so might see if she wants to come along. Not been down the M4 before so might be an interesting experience
blkntanbull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
...is anyone else going to the Chiswick House Dog Show on Sunday?

http://www.chowgroup.co.uk/Dog%20Show%202010.html

J.
ooh thanks we live about 20 mins walk from there along the river,so might venture down there with timo and 13 week old mabel..
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I've entered Enzo into the best youngster class which is at 12 so you can come and find us if you want to say hello!

My daughter might handle him so look out for the small scruffy black dog with the very pretty 8 year old. (Not that I'm biased or anything )

J.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 07:26 PM
We're aiming to get there to watch the agility at 10.30 so imagine we'll still be around by 12, we'll have to come over and watch I think I'm going to take Kiki so if you spot someone wandering around with a Rottie x in a red Ruffwear harness (dog in the harness, that is, not me ) and an excited 12 year old in tow, that's me!
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Enjoy! We were part of the agility display one year
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
We're aiming to get there to watch the agility at 10.30 so imagine we'll still be around by 12, we'll have to come over and watch I think I'm going to take Kiki so if you spot someone wandering around with a Rottie x in a red Ruffwear harness (dog in the harness, that is, not me ) and an excited 12 year old in tow, that's me!
Great! We'll look out for you, not sure we'll make it for 10.30!

J.
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Damn Whipsnade visit ruining everything! Wish I was going now... But I'm off to see the big animals instead! Good luck Enzo!!

Have fun guys

xox
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 01:42 PM
The judge was blind!

But never mind we still got to take the best dog home!

Enzo behaved very well, we met lots of lovely dogs and Dog's Trust and Many Tears got plenty of money out of me via their tombolas!

Definitely will go again next year, now who's up for Discover Dogs???

J.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Sorry I didn't catch you guys - left earlier partly due to OH coming along and looking a bit bored after a while but also partly due to the amount of owners we saw HITTING their dogs in public! I couldn't believe it. You're at a dog show with dozens of new dogs, of course your dog may be a little more barky or pull on the lead a little more than usual. Some idiot in front of us kept smacking his little dog (small cross breed, terrier size) over the snout with the lead/his hand because he was stood a foot away from the agility and the dog kept pulling towards the ring to check it out. I was a few seconds away from hitting the man over the head myself, fortunately his wife came over and took the dog off him to take it for a walk. Then a few minutes later someone next to us was hitting their chihuahua for yapping! Kind of put me in a bad mood for the day! You'd think most of the people at a dog show would be a little bit more than average dog owners, or at least not hit their dog in a public event full of dog lovers?!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >