View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
borderladysue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-05-2010, 04:23 PM
we were not familier with spikes we only found out after we thought he was having epileptic fit vets tests revealed spikes and after reading and research could understand our worries as episodes are very similer (sorry about spelling) anyway we seem to be on right track thank goodness. i do believe this dog is more of a worry to me than my two children everwere.
JeannieB
New Member!
Female 

27-05-2010, 01:02 PM
I must say that I was a bit confused by the diet reccommendations - particularly when they say that dietary management can help in stabilising the condition. What did you understand as being the best food to feed?
Double Trouble
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2010, 01:22 PM
My Girl that I lost in 2008 was originally diagonosed with .
Colitus
We put her onto a natural wet food (Nature Diet) . Not a fan of dry food myself.
borderladysue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-05-2010, 01:35 PM
with alfie it was just trial and error, unfortuanatly you just think you've cracked it for him and it all kicks of again.
coco-flo
New Member!
Female 

01-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi My Maltese Dog Has Had Colitis And We Tried Everything From Vets To Diet , Someone Told Me To Ring Ainsworths Homeapathic Medicine And So We Did They Were Amazing We Told Them Evrything About Our Dog And His Problem It Cost Me £18 And It Has Completely Gone!!! Its Worth A Try, I Cant Believe How Well My Dog Is Now!!!
borderladysue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-06-2010, 05:54 PM
thankyou very much for that information and i have written details down. at the moment we are going great guns with alfie (touch wood) but i know from experience not to become to complaicent. so, so far, so good
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2