Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2015, 10:08 PM
So sorry for the loss of Remus
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the well wishes and condolences everyone. I'll let Catrin know.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 02:03 PM
so sorry.
Run free Remus,beautiful boy xxx
Patch_Carl_2015
New Member!
Male 

29-09-2015, 10:01 PM
So sorry to hear you lost your gorgeous boy Catrin, Run Free Remus
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Thank you everyone. We are all very sad. He was such an amazing dog. Never a cross word for any other dog no matter how big or small. He helped a lot of my clients spikey dogs who wouldn't play with any other dog but Remus. He was incredibly forgiving of them and always optimistic. ......having had a terrible start as a puppy this was even more amazing.
People who knew him, and those hel never met him but felt there knew him via my [a social network] posts of him, have decided to raise money for Hounds First sight hound rescue where I adopted him from. Him, and his brother fly, where two of the first dogs they helped and encouraged other people to get involved in rescue. They have started a just giving page and have raised £345 in his memory so far. They are also planning a fun day and walk to raise more money at the end of October. Knowing others could see what an amazing dog he was is of come comfort and I'm glad other dogs will be helped now too.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the just giving site but here it is.

https://www.justgiving.com/RunfreeRemus

Admin is this allowed?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 02:33 PM
So sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful boy Remus
Run free Remus xx
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2015, 09:26 AM
So very sorry to hear this.

Run free Remus , you were very much loved.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Thank you everyone. X
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Thank you everyone. We are all very sad. He was such an amazing dog. Never a cross word for any other dog no matter how big or small. He helped a lot of my clients spikey dogs who wouldn't play with any other dog but Remus. He was incredibly forgiving of them and always optimistic. ......having had a terrible start as a puppy this was even more amazing.
People who knew him, and those hel never met him but felt there knew him via my 'another site' posts of him, have decided to raise money for Hounds First sight hound rescue where I adopted him from. Him, and his brother fly, where two of the first dogs they helped and encouraged other people to get involved in rescue. They have started a just giving page and have raised £345 in his memory so far. They are also planning a fun day and walk to raise more money at the end of October. Knowing others could see what an amazing dog he was is of come comfort and I'm glad other dogs will be helped now too.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to the just giving site but here it is.

https://www.justgiving.com/RunfreeRemus

Admin is this allowed?
Brilliant.

Loosing a friend is never easy but knowing how much it can benefit others is some degree of comfort and obviously worthwhile for all concerned. X
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 08:12 PM
It is a great comfort. They've raised £400 now on the two weeks since he's been gone. It's amazing! The plans for the walk are really coming and they've had lots of prizes donate for a raffle.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >