Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by lorniec View Post
Oh dear! Bet you weren't cross for too long! When I packed up to move house Louis managed to toddle off into the garden with my royal doulton teapot and smash it ....grrrrrr
Aaagghhh! Oh man! A teapot! What a thing to choose!

I have never been cross with him on returning home and finding all the things he's done, I've always just calmly tidied to away...but today I was furious! I'd had a trying afternoon and really didn't need to come home to that....plus all the CDs pulled out of the basket they are kept in and spread all over the lounge.
So I will have set him back a bit but going looney at him when I came home....he went and hid in the garden and I found him lying on the girls trampoline in the rain looking confused and concerned. Hopefully as that was the one and only time I've got cross with him he'll soon forget and their won't be too much permanent damage done.
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
No, Eileen is right. It's still a lovely table. BTW, the damage on yours looks moderately repairable. Nigredo ATE the entire corner off of one side... the damage is virtually irreparable.
Yes it is repairable, I just have to get round to organising it.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2