View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2014, 06:29 PM
CATZ RULEZ no doubt about that. When I got Charlie Girl my old cat, a killer terrorist cat (who I admit I feared might try to kill the new pup!) took her under her wing and 'mothered' her! And was ready to fight off any dogs that so much as looked in the gate at her 'baby' lol! Next door's lurcher had more than once sported a Gobbolino claw sprouting from its snout.

Bella doesn't chase ANY cats. Thank goodness as Cyprus is awash with cats. Doesn't chase birds or chickens or other dogs. Just chases LIZARDS!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Immensely proud Mum and Nanny here tonight. Both my lads off to a family wedding (one of my brother's sons getting wed) only got photos of the youngest so far - with my DELECTABLE granddaughter Holly. And her beautiful mum. But they came on Skype together - helping each other with their bow ties. Mart said it took him 20 mins to tie his. Then he was helping Dan. But Dan's is on elastic lol! I said how can that be difficult? Dan said 'I can't see UNDER MY CHIN - I can't even see my FEET cos I'm FAT' lol!

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Munchy says HI!

mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi, Munch. (adorable)
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
CATZ RULEZ no doubt about that. When I got Charlie Girl my old cat, a killer terrorist cat (who I admit I feared might try to kill the new pup!) took her under her wing and 'mothered' her! And was ready to fight off any dogs that so much as looked in the gate at her 'baby' lol! Next door's lurcher had more than once sported a Gobbolino claw sprouting from its snout.

Bella doesn't chase ANY cats. Thank goodness as Cyprus is awash with cats. Doesn't chase birds or chickens or other dogs. Just chases LIZARDS!
I always encourage people with cats not to worry that the dog will hurt the cat, especially if it's a smaller dog or a puppy. Small dogs don't stand a chance against a cat and ONE fight will usually prove to be all the dog wants.

And puppies will quickly learn who is boss as kitty shall teach them the ways of the house...

Kitties decree

Everything in this house is mine. Dogs may not touch things unless I say so. Remember, everything is mine.

All food is mine, but I do not like dog food... so dog may eat it as he likes.

Dog beds are mine, but I do not like stinky dogs, so he may lay on it as he likes.

The floors are mine, but I do not like floors and wish to stay up high so he may walk on them and lay on them as he likes.

Never touch me ever. Move out of my way when I come though, and keep your stench off my things. Remember, everything is mine. Abide by these rules and I will only smack your legs as you walk by sometimes.
Polarbear2008
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Bailiie and me were having a play earlier today, so incorporated a bit of training too... For the first time ever, I managed to get a treat on her foot whilst she was lying down and got her to leave it. I managed to catch her with my phone camera - she was brilliant, but wouldn't do it again! After being so patient, I told her she could get it - she did

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi Munch love the photos too, your family look gorgeous xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Fab pics of the fam there TANG and Munch of course and look at little Baillie
Ok,so here are the dress pics as promised Mrs P have put a swatch of each on too,cause its hard to get them in their true light Love all of them on,all very comfortable so just need help deciding which to wear to the wedding...thanks!
Dress number 1

Dress number 2

This one doesn't show up as well in pics,really is way nicer that that,has a gold thread running through it,so its kinda shimmering

Last one,Dress number 3

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Well now little missy drop dead high heels (and don't let anyone dissuade you from wearing those while you still can!)

I like all these dresses. But number 2 definitely needs a BODY in it to display it at its best.

I have to go with number 3 as my fave just because I love the colour, the drop sleeves, the V neck. And I could just see my Jen in that!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Just say 'STOP' when you've had enough of pics of my beloved little granddaughter. (Can't guarantee I will stop!)

Dancing with a bag of crisps!
Page 114 of 130 « First < 14 64 104 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 124 > Last »