View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Sorry for your loss, they kind of come back to you in strange places, a month after I lost my Saluki cross I went to a local dog show, when I saw a Saluki I just burst into tears! The poor woman with the dog must have thought I had gone mad
Sending hugs to you and your very lucky lodger
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Thank you for the replies.
Lodger has gone home, across the road just down our street. Owner got a new pup yesterday, cos after one night of his dog being gone he ,"couldn't leave the kennel empty". 6 week (tops) belly full of worms pup getting returned to breeder this evening.

I had contacted dog warden, rescues and all vets locally, as well as online. He hasn't checked on one. He never noticed me walking her twice a day this last three days. A neighbours kid recognised her and said she's always getting out.

She was a lovely distraction for a few days, now the house feels worried than ever and I'm the one feeling guilty, about her, Elroy and the pup he was so hoping I'd take off his hands.

Life truly sucks.

Sorry for the rant.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Thank you for the replies.
Lodger has gone home, across the road just down our street. Owner got a new pup yesterday, cos after one night of his dog being gone he ,"couldn't leave the kennel empty". 6 week (tops) belly full of worms pup getting returned to breeder this evening.

I had contacted dog warden, rescues and all vets locally, as well as online. He hasn't checked on one. He never noticed me walking her twice a day this last three days. A neighbours kid recognised her and said she's always getting out.

She was a lovely distraction for a few days, now the house feels worried than ever and I'm the one feeling guilty, about her, Elroy and the pup he was so hoping I'd take off his hands.

Life truly sucks.
Sorry for the rant.
Oh my gawd! Oh I do feel sorry for you and how you must be feeling now Evie and I feel sorry for that little Rottie puppy too.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Had (another) good cry last night again.
Seen him out walking her this morning, which was a good thing. He was carrying the pup, so obviously still has it.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Sorry to hear about Elroy, they give us so much love but also a lot of heartache. Think of all the good times you had with him, remember how much he was loved & how well he was looked after.

I'm rather hopping no one claims the pup as it maybe just what you need.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 04:23 PM
So sorry re my thread, I had not read all the posts.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2