Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Gnasher
anyone can loose their temper - but would your hubby put his temper loss on TV showing it as training?

Unfortunatly he didnt loose his temper, he is, as he always states, calm, reminds me of Hanibal Lecter when he is stringing dogs up!! If it had been a mistake then why show it as an example of his training methods? Knowing full well that people follow what he does and think its correct
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Jeltz View Post
Unless things are different over there I don't see that you can settle out of court with a prosecution, only if you are being sued.
He hasn't been prosecuted here in the UK because he has only been caught on film in the USA & the attitude to dogs in the USA is in general different to here in the UK & E collars are totally legal in the USA & widely used both as a training"aid"& to keep a dog in an unfenced area by the use of an underground electric fence that shocks the dog via the collar.

He has settled a high profile civil case out of court following him being sued by his TV producer for his dog being tied to treadmill & left unsupervised resulting in injuries to the dog.

He won't be prosecuted in the USA as he is very high profile & rich-he is quite able to afford to buy off anyone trying to get him him on criminal charges
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I guess saying why hasnt he been charged is a bit like saying why was Jimmy Savle not touched when he was alive
Lack of being charged sadly dosent always mean innocent - especiially if they have lots of money and fame
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Unfortunatly he didnt loose his temper, he is, as he always states, calm, reminds me of Hanibal Lecter when he is stringing dogs up!!
They saying "cold blooded" comes to mind - some of the most despicable atrocities in human history have been committed by 'calm' people. I doubt the guy in Norway would have killed so many people, had he not been calm and level headed while doing so - he appeared that way in court as well.

The social networking protest group Stop Cesar Milan Appearing On The Alan Titchmarsh Show now has pushing on for 1,300 members - it was under 1,000 at 6pm this evening, and there are some interesting names lending their support.

ETA: Cesar Millan is banned in Italy on animal welfare grounds. I wish more countries would follow their lead.
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
The best hug I ever had from a stranger, was the morning after I lost one of my beloved dogs, I was up on the green with just the one, and they all knew what had happened, and this lady who I'd never, even seen before, just opened her arms and said "come here" and she hugged me to death, I cried buckets, and it really helped, I will never forget that lady.

When we moved here earlier this year, I used to see an older lady out with a black gsd in the mornings, and then one morning she was walking alone, so I asked her where the dog was........ I did the same to her as that other lady did to me and I know it helped her. That's life isn't it, you experience something good, and you want to pass it on I'm a very touchy, feely, friendly type, it got me into a lot of trouble in my youth, lots of guys took it the wrong way and would then tell me off for being a.....well, I don't think I can type what they called me but the shortened version would be a pt lol!!!

Again I agree with you Nikki, CM used to have some good and some bad, but it seems he's reverted to the real bad now

What a sweet story Helena.

I agree that CM has reverted to the real bad now
neonlitdaydream
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by ailsas mum View Post
I've sent these clips into them also the one where a member of his staff admits to getting the dogs they're filming agitated before Millan gets to them.
Email address is alan@itv.com if anyone else wants to email them.
Have you got a url for these clips?
My dads an avid Milan fan and I'm continuously gathering any shred of evidence as i can to show that man up for what he is.
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by neonlitdaydream View Post
My dads an avid Milan fan and I'm continuously gathering any shred of evidence as i can to show that man up for what he is.
If this computer wasn't slower than a druggy slug in drugged-up slugville, I could post some links. If you are on the social network I mentioned before and join the group I mentioned you will find loads of links. Best I can do for now (Sorry Azz).
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2012, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Yup I commented on one of the you tube vids and I got vile abuse back stating that he is the last chance for the dogs and how wonderful he is and Im just jealous!

Last chance for the dogs? I would have Guinness PTS if it were a choice between that or handing him over to CM to spend the rest of his life in misery.

I understand there may be people here who would not agree with that, but in my view there are much worse things that can happen to a dog than being PTS. Being stuck with CM is one of those things.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
I understand there may be people here who would not agree with that, but in my view there are much worse things that can happen to a dog than being PTS. Being stuck with CM is one of those things.
You definately have at least one other member who feels the same. I would rather see that my dog had a loving hand stroking it as it passed than risk one minute of CM's methods being used on it.
ailsas mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by neonlitdaydream View Post
Here's some of them, most if not all of them have already been shown on here.
Staff member talking about getting the dogs wound up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRAQXOAMz0

Holly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Shadow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9YOyM2TAk
Page 5 of 18 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »