Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 07:20 PM
She is lovely and by the sounds of it she has found a really loving home

Sorry about Clemmy but I am sure she would be happy to know that you have given Poppy a home
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 09:05 PM
very sorry to hear about clemmy, but i have to say am so glad you have opened your heart and your home to a staffie.. she will repay you tenfold.

sadly there are so many people that throwaway their staffies regardless of how loving they are.. so its lovely to hear of one getting her forever home
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Sorry for the loss of Clemmy
Well done on giving Poppy a fantastic new home..her life will be better than she could have otherwise imagined I'm sure.
chicky123
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Thank you all...

Hubby and I have often said about the poor Staffies up at Battersea,on how lot's of them are so overlooked...

When we got our Clemmy from there (London) we nearly did bring home a very young Staffie,who they allowed to stay in the office,just off the reception area,she was such a cutie...

But we had already chosen Clemmy,and were just about to sign the adoption papers on her...so we did not want to change our minds at that stage...so we said bye bye to her and took Clemmy...who looked like she needed us/and love so desperately...

Our lovely Clemmy has now passed over as you all know,and our home was so empty and depressing with out her,so we chose to rescue another little girl as soon as we found one..

This time though we were determined to rescue a Staffie...

Think Clemmy must have remembered how sweet they were,and sent little Poppy to us,knowing that she would always be loved and cared for with us...

She is such a good girl,so loving,and so funny.
We love the way she drags her back legs off the sofa,sort of in slow motion... really funny to watch...

Thank you Clemmy...she has a lot of your ways,in that she loves her tummy tickle just like you did...miss you little one...but Poppy is helping us, as we believe you knew she would... (hugs)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Caro, those photos are lovely, it's clear she is going to have a good life with you, you'll never forget Clemmy but now you're love and care for Poppy will mean at least one little dog will not be abandoned and sufer a horrible existance.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2