View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 08:55 AM
The curse of the white NID.........just kidding. I am sorry to have read this Bev. I was lucky mine didn't go though this stage but they are all different. I am sure the trainers on here will be able to offer you some good advice xxxx Goodluck and don't let her bully poor Ruby xxxxxx ps what were her parents character's like?
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 10:38 AM
I'd look at crating the little madam when your out to be honest to minimalise (sp) anymore damage, the chewing could be teething or she's got into a habit from teething where she just wants to chew

The messing i'd go back to basic's with her i.e tiny puppy basic's, the manners with the other 2 well send the other 2 here and we'll teach em to be hard

I struggled with Isis and her manners with shila and everything i did failed i had to wait till shila had enough and kicked her head in and that sorted her out completely, obviously its not the best method lol x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
The curse of the white NID.........just kidding. I am sorry to have read this Bev. I was lucky mine didn't go though this stage but they are all different. I am sure the trainers on here will be able to offer you some good advice xxxx Goodluck and don't let her bully poor Ruby xxxxxx ps what were her parents character's like?
I reckon Inky has sent her & is laughing her butt off at Rainbow Bridge tbh Sasis parents were placid with other animals & kids but other than that I dont know too much bout Belle the mum, she was quite quiet when we went to view & Thor the dad seems quite stable, he was friendly enough when we met them, very licky, kissy dog, loved his cuddles.

Originally Posted by Jem View Post
I'd look at crating the little madam when your out to be honest to minimalise (sp) anymore damage, the chewing could be teething or she's got into a habit from teething where she just wants to chew

The messing i'd go back to basic's with her i.e tiny puppy basic's, the manners with the other 2 well send the other 2 here and we'll teach em to be hard

I struggled with Isis and her manners with shila and everything i did failed i had to wait till shila had enough and kicked her head in and that sorted her out completely, obviously its not the best method lol x
Yeh am gonna get the crate out & do a bit of a switch around furniture wise so i can fit it in as its bloody huge lol
See when I had Inky she kicked Rubys head in a couple of times & i have to agree Ruby certainly learnt from it.maybe I just need to move into yours for a few days , theyll defo show Sasi what manners are xx
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Sasis efforts today, her very very worst so far include the door

Another chair

The drawers their leads & stuff are in

& a huge trodden in poo in the middle of the floor which meant it was absolutely everywhere!
I know Im supposed to crate train her before i leave her in it, but its up & has her kongs & toys in so shes goin in it when i go bk to work in 30 mins. I have no choice just now.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Omg!!! And I thought my girls were bad!

Both my girls are chewers, especially Dita.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
Omg!!! And I thought my girls were bad!

Both my girls are chewers, especially Dita.
Pleased im not alone how old are yours?

This is how I've left them today
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Pleased im not alone how old are yours?

This is how I've left them today
Bet ruby is well chuffed with that arrangement!!! She looks very happy that the pups been caged lol
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Bet ruby is well chuffed with that arrangement!!! She looks very happy that the pups been caged lol
I swear i havent seen ruby smile as much in ages LOL Hopefully sasi will start to twig on that when i go home I'll let her out for a wee , click & treat her for it, that she actually needs to do it outside
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2011, 01:40 PM
oh dear, sorry your pup is giving you a hard time - started her teens a bit early hasnt she.

hope you manage to come to some sort of solution
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Oh 'eck. That puts biting through one of the cables on my chair waaaay down the annoyance ladder.

How on earth did she reach the top of the chair backs though? I can see that she has grown, but those chairs are high-backed. Double

[Somehow I cannot imagine how Khal fitted in that cage though!]
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >