Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
WOW ,, 32 huskies in this woman's room..lol
A long time ago now I remember staying in a self catering cottage in Thetford Forest for my birthday, and part of the package was to go and visit these lovely people who had a huge pack of huskies which they raced on wheels when there was no snow and snow when there was snow. They had this huge enclosure outside with about 20 pairs of sibes milling around I suppose, and then inside in this large room with a wooden floor they had about another 10 or 15 pairs, maybe more. They were absolutely gorgeous dogs - you were mobbed of course in both the room and the enclosure, I remember my daughter who was about 9 or so at the time, and her friend, were completely hidden by marauding huskies. It was such fun - I have never been licked so much in all my life. They were lovely dogs and lovely people. I remember sitting in their kitchen with Hal under the table talking to this lady about dog racing and Hal and everything else.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 09:30 PM
I watched it last time it was on. Beautiful dogs. So sad at the loss of his first NID (I wonder what happened?).
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I watched it last time it was on. Beautiful dogs. So sad at the loss of his first NID (I wonder what happened?).
I was thinking watching it that there was no doubt he loved his dogs ,but the wrong kinda love ..
Not walking 2 dogs like with that much energy and drive ,
Am i making sense .lol
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2011, 09:45 PM
arghhhh I missed it...will have to see if i can download it from somewhere x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2