Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Oh, so sorry Run free Bunnies xx

I will never be able to have a rabbit while I have Jake, he is too much of a risk coz he wants to kill any rabbit in sight... Sadly, recently cats have been added to the list
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Really sorry, it seems so unfair when an accident such as this happens to someone who loves their animals and looks after them properly etc. etc. - a big cuddle for you.

Like some of the previous posters, we could never have any small furries either - Jimmi wouldn't rest until he had dealt with them.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
You'll always have my support, your a good person who treats her animals, and other animals well, but unfornatly even with the best care and the best set ups accidents happen its a part of life that we never have control over, and when them accidents affect our pets it hurts like hell, and I can't imagine how it feels to have one of our loved ones do this to another, but I would say hand on heart that I believe that the love, compassion and respect you showed Cookie and Twix meant the world to them, and even though it ended this way I doubt that they could of been lucky enough to have a better owner then you.
Thank you Chaz. That means a lot to me. I was starting to doubt myself as an owner, I felt so guilty. Its heartbreaking to lose them at the hands of another I love but I don't blame Gracie. Its instinct sadly.

Thank you to everyone for your kind messages.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 08:24 AM
So sorry to be reading this, Gerri. I understand how devastated you are and emotionally torn in two.

Run free, Twix and Cookie.......

x0x
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 08:57 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. RIP bunnies xxxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-07-2011, 09:00 AM
So sad - run free little bunnies.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Sorry to here this rip little ones xx

I know how you feel...some of my dogs killed 3 of my ferrets out of the blue one day
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
Sorry to here this rip little ones xx

I know how you feel...some of my dogs killed 3 of my ferrets out of the blue one day
Oh how awful for you. Im sorry. Its terrible that something you love is destroyed by another you love. You feel so torn.

Thank you for all your kind messages
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 01:00 PM
So sorry to hear this We have 2 guinea pigs & spent a full day at the start of summer building them a run in the garden that went over their outdoor hutch...Looked out the window one day to find Khal IN the run & 2 very scared guinea pigs hiding under the hutch. He'd trashed the roof with his weight & 'fell through'... he was stuck.

We've now had to dismantle the run, put the outdoor hutch away & move them back indoors.

I'm very surprised the shock didnt kill our boys, we were VERY lucky.So sadly you weren't

RIP lil bunnies xxxxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Aww I'm so sorry

Sleep tight, bunnies xx

*Hugs*
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >