View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:11 PM
LOL Lucky Star love the comment Shame I don't practice what I preach. Im gona try and drink more water but its going to have to have some kind of squash in it to ad some taste. Ill try and cut out the desert and sweet stuff. Swimming sounds a good plan but our local swimming baths is manky.
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Well my sis and i have loads of wieght to loose so we are joining a slimming class on wednesday morning, so i will post some tips of recipes and stuff when i get my first book.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Just thought of another one - eat slowly and stop when you are full.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Don't eat between meals!
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 01:03 PM
And water - drink loads of it - it has the capability of making you feel full - I always have a large glass after a meal, that way I'm not tempted to go for seconds it also breaks down your food.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
And water - drink loads of it - it has the capability of making you feel full - I always have a large glass after a meal, that way I'm not tempted to go for seconds it also breaks down your food.
Can you sub the water for wine?
No?
Ah - that could be where I'm going wrong then
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 03:12 PM
If you want fun rather than boring exercise then get one of those "dance" videos (I've got Bodylicious) they are fun to workout to not the boring mundane stuff, and you'll end up being a great dancer on the dance floor!

I've been cycling now for 2 yrs. every morning and it hasn't worked for me and that includes uphills too, so something wrong there.

Take up horse riding as when I used to ride every day for 3 or 4 hours a time, I never had an ounce of fat on me as you use every single muscle in your body and it's fun. Swimming is good too, again using every muscle but very tiring.

Eat less! Sorry but that has to be done with it to lose any weight (I am finding!! can't do this bit!)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2