Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Thanks Fred, I traded in my BCD & regulator and became a fully fledged snorkeller instead LOL or should that be the most kitted out snorkeller instead

Yes I'd perhaps give it another go but I think it would be best to start off with beach entry dives so at least I won't be feeding the fish with my sea sickness

Also interesting to note that everytime I went out with some dive crews - alot of them were quite macho and moved the group too quickly - I'm convinced that's why I had equalising problems because when my dive buddy and I used to go out we'd have no problems with equalising at all

Well it is a great sport when it goes well, that's for sure!
Diving is a quiet and relaxing hobby no rush
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 04:28 PM
hi fred,, if the pics are anything to go by im sure people will love this thread,, keep up the good work
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by nemosmummy
hi fred,, if the pics are anything to go by im sure people will love this thread,, keep up the good work
Thank you nemosmummy hope some people will
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 06:26 PM
would love to try scuba but i cant swim . i barely ffloat .. but your posts are alwys great freed your pics lovely and im sure you will persuade in the niceslt possable way of cours a whole lot of people to try ot out so go on post away ........
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by deefin
would love to try scuba but i cant swim . i barely ffloat .. but your posts are alwys great freed your pics lovely and im sure you will persuade in the niceslt possable way of cours a whole lot of people to try ot out so go on post away ........
I canīt swin either sssssssssh
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2