Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2005, 10:17 PM

I'm Strange!!

Hello,

I don't know how to put this into words, but, ever since I was small, I have always felt off colour, but the problem was I don't really know what it feels like to be normal. But I have noticed throughout my life that when I have a course of antibiotics afterwords, I feel on top of the world. So I am just wondering if I have somekind of factory inside me just making bad germs, I know we all have good and bad bacteria just I am wondering if there is a reason I always feel this way?

I would go to my GP but what is he going to think of me, nutcase? Because I told him I was a diabetic a few year before I proved it my self.

Ian
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett
Hello,

I don't know how to put this into words, but, ever since I was small, I have always felt off colour, but the problem was I don't really know what it feels like to be normal. But I have noticed throughout my life that when I have a course of antibiotics afterwords, I feel on top of the world. So I am just wondering if I have somekind of factory inside me just making bad germs, I know we all have good and bad bacteria just I am wondering if there is a reason I always feel this way?

I would go to my GP but what is he going to think of me, nutcase? Because I told him I was a diabetic a few year before I proved it my self.

Ian
Arent we all a bit strange

I know I am
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2005, 11:19 PM
just go to the doctors, and tell them, they wont think you are strange, I'm sure they have heard far stranger things than you not feeling on top of the world, you may just be aneamic (sp) or something, or have a vitimin deficiancy (sp) or maybe you are perfectly healthy and just dont realise it? sometimes I think, why do I feel like this, I wish I could swap bodies with someone for just one day and see if I feel the same in that body, that way I would know if I am ok or not

Mo
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2005, 11:37 PM
A few years ago,i was on antibiotics for over a month due to getting one of them horendous bugs from the hospital which operated on me and i too felt better after taking them for several days.

But,the docs told me they dont like people to take them long term as they lower the bodys immunities to germs.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by mo
I wish I could swap bodies with someone for just one day and see if I feel the same in that body, that way I would know if I am ok or not

Mo
LOL I have often felt like that.

Good job we can't

Hi Steve, Sorry you have had that awful but, it's not nice at all, and yes I know that doctors won't or should I say don't like to dispense antibiotics.

Ian
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 03:22 PM
try a herbal remedy like a bach flower one or a a tonic .if you want some pep back there are quite a few different ones
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 04:40 PM
aww ian,, i KNOW im a little strange

i too feel a little off colour most of the time,, maybe some people just feel healthier than others??

who knows,, if you are worried go to the doctor,, im sure he has met people a whole lot stranger than you

kimberley x x x
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2005, 04:48 PM
something wrong there i have been taking antibiotic most of my life normaly they make you feel completly the opposite but one time i did take to much and was like you high (depends on the antibiotic) if i was you go and see a good doctor