Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 04:50 PM
thanks for the remedies !
ok well look less like I have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson today - both eyes are slightly swollen and my left one I do look as if I have been punched. All of the lumps have gone down on my arms so its just my face !! Great huh - the most obvious place, went to chemists and got some antihistamine drops as its on both eyelids so dont really want cream going in my eyes just to add to the drama !!! LOL

am off to dinner tonight with my friend so she can be mortified sitting beside my dodgy looking face !!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 05:28 PM
try johnsons baby aquiese cream ot nappy rash cream i have incredibly sensitive skin and they always work wonders for me
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Take Vitamin B Complex pills at 3 times the normal dose for the 3 weeks before 'exposure' then daily whilst 'exposed'.

This won't completely stop the little varmints biting you but greatly reduces the number of bites you'll get. (I think it sort of stops certain tasty people standing out like a beacon to the insects and brings them back to 'normal' insect-attractiveness).

Learnt this from a friend in Canada where the black-fly are so awful in season that they drive 5 tonne moose crazy!

Hope you're recovering well now Dani.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2