Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 07:24 PM

And the decent dog owners leave the area

Well took Sal to Pype Hayes today we walked round ball throwing as we went...got to the canal part of the park where the wild flowers/long grass normaly is to see a dog fight one was Brown one black tan did not get close enough to see but another was Brown .....their owners (I assume broke them up then istead of putting them on leads they let the go and fight started again. I put Sal on her lead and the lady with the two Cockers who were behind us did the same and we left ....followed by a man with a Lab,.....and a lady with a BorderTerrier...so the well behaved dogs left leaving the park for the hooligans..... ...wasn't till I was having a cup coffee this afternoon it dawned on me.

But being a Stafford owner if we'd have got involved even by accident sure we would have been to blame.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well took Sal to Pype Hayes today we walked round ball throwing as we went...got to the canal part of the park where the wild flowers/long grass normaly is to see a dog fight one was Brown one black tan did not get close enough to see but another was Brown .....their owners (I assume broke them up then istead of putting them on leads they let the go and fight started again. I put Sal on her lead and the lady with the two Cockers who were behind us did the same and we left ....followed by a man with a Lab,.....and a lady with a BorderTerrier...so the well behaved dogs left leaving the park for the hooligans..... ...wasn't till I was having a cup coffee this afternoon it dawned on me.

But being a Stafford owner if we'd have got involved even by accident sure we would have been to blame.
Well I'm sorry that all you responsible owners had to leave because of this, what a shame

You are so right though in that last comment - I'm always super-guarded with Marius for the same reason. Nobody would take our breeds side if anything happened huh?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Well no one put a gun to our heads....however it did seem like the general census of opinion.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Kazz.........Pype Hayes Park we go there to at times....would love to catch up one day.

We have a friend that goes there with his SBT and brindle, called Jess. She is 10 months old.

I bet we have seen you there...........

We see a lady with a Border terrier and there is another with 3 BC's............what a small world. We are not that far away.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2008, 09:57 PM
I often see the lady with the Border Terrier often think she lives just over the road, I see quite a few Staffs.....do you see the elderly small lady with the either 1 young or 3 older Golden Retrievers.... lovely lady. Or the man with the bog white Boxer they sit by the car park/children swings...then go a stroll.

Often go to Pype Hayes, and at least once mid week to Sutton I try to avoid Sutton in the Summer at weekends but go in the winter not that I dislike people of course.

You could have seen me I don't tend to mix as such with the walkers....bit of a loner me and my dog.

You may see me I figure you will be complete with BC's so you should not be hard to spot.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 12:17 AM
I often see the lady with the Border Terrier often think she lives just over the road, I see quite a few Staffs.....do you see the elderly small lady with the either 1 young or 3 older Golden Retrievers.... lovely lady. Or the man with the bog white Boxer they sit by the car park/children swings...then go a stroll.

Often go to Pype Hayes, and at least once mid week to Sutton I try to avoid Sutton in the Summer at weekends but go in the winter not that I dislike people of course.

You could have seen me I don't tend to mix as such with the walkers....bit of a loner me and my dog.

You may see me I figure you will be complete with BC's so you should not be hard to spot.
I've seen the man with the White Boxer. Also see a chap with a labrador occassionally. Well next time I'm there, and I think it's you I'll shout ''hey you who doesn't like people'' what's the betting it'll be the wrong person I'm sure you'd know us 3 BC's and Pat is Jamacian....cannot get more noticed than that can I
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 01:06 PM
It's a sunny afternoon here so the muppets will be out in force. Twice this week, someone else's dog has barked at my staffy and when she's gone over to investigate she (and I) have been shouted at!

It was the other dog who barked, but it was my fault because I have a staffy

To be fair, one of the dogs was a mini dachshund so the owner could have been frightened A was going to flatten it by accident
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 05:27 PM
See its the people who can't call their dogs back who get me, yet my dog who is ignoring them and their dog and waiting for me to indicat the direction we are taking,...are immediately in the wrong because of the breed.....yet t not my dog fighting, or chasing the ducks, or running round the playground or after the footballs.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I've seen the man with the White Boxer. Also see a chap with a labrador occassionally. Well next time I'm there, and I think it's you I'll shout ''hey you who doesn't like people'' what's the betting it'll be the wrong person I'm sure you'd know us 3 BC's and Pat is Jamacian....cannot get more noticed than that can I
You can't miss me either I am being followed by pararazi....and protected by bouncers.......Ooopppps back to reality......

Short fat woman wearing a wolly hat usually black (could change at Christmas ) with a beautiful black Stafford.....called Sal.