View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

14-08-2008, 01:01 PM
I like Rachel - she seems to be the only/one of the few 'decent' people in there.

Not sure what happened with Mario, but her own bf looks a lot better than scraggy mario don't you think?

I hope she stays on Friday - she deserves to

I think Stu's ok, but it's stupid to go in the BB house and then moan you don't want to be there!!! Especially when you've had an easy time like he has.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2008, 01:13 PM
You're right Azz, Rachel's bf did look a good looking bloke and better than Mario.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I think Mario is one of those saddo blokes who think that every woman with a pulse finds him attractive Which makes him and Lisa well suited as apparently every male in the house made a pass at her before they realised that she was with Mario hmmmmm
I don't mind Rachel or Stu, think they are both decent people. I just wanted Mo out, I cannot see what he actually does
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I don't think Rex and Nicole are very well suited. They've been bickering all afternoon and now they've fallen out. Rex was talking privately to Kat saying how spoilt Nicole is, and how her Mother had spoilt her and always gave her her own way. Rex said that Nicole always moans about things whatever he does for her.

I would have never of guessed she was like that
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Me again .......

I've just read in the paper that Luke and Bex are going back in the house just for one day to give lessons to Rex and Nicole on lust.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Me again .......

I've just read in the paper that Luke and Bex are going back in the house just for one day to give lessons to Rex and Nicole on lust.
Oh no, what rubbish. I was glad they were evicted, and now we are going to see them again. I cant wait to see if Rex or Nicole will get evicted next week, will the other one walk. Nicole has been saying today she wants to leave. When Rex was banging on about his princess girlfriend before she came in, I was expecting to see a loved up couple, that romance is certainly not going to last.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Oh no, what rubbish. I was glad they were evicted, and now we are going to see them again. I cant wait to see if Rex or Nicole will get evicted next week, will the other one walk. Nicole has been saying today she wants to leave. When Rex was banging on about his princess girlfriend before she came in, I was expecting to see a loved up couple, that romance is certainly not going to last.
I just think that Nicole has seen what Rex is like without all the money, presents, being taken out etc and he doesn't look as attractive
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2008, 08:43 PM
There's a lot going to happen to Rex next week I won't spoil it for you guys that don't want to know beforehand, but for those that do .... look up todays 'Daily Star' Online. (today, Friday's edition).
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
There's a lot going to happen to Rex next week I won't spoil it for you guys that don't want to know beforehand, but for those that do .... look up todays 'Daily Star' Online. (today, Friday's edition).
Just read it Brilliant. Hope it will be something that knocks the arrogance out of him. Stu's out, so glad Rachel has another chance as I think a few have regreted nominating her.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

15-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Lol what's going to happen to Rex? Bex and Luke thing? I can't see anything on the DS site

Glad stu is gone - did he really think he could pull the wool over everyones eyes?

Rex or Nicole to go out next week - and hopefully to a LOT of booooooos
Page 24 of 34 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 > Last »