Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
thumper1978
New Member!
Female 

22-08-2009, 11:56 PM

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: Yogi's Sponsored Parachute Jump

We have managed to persuade this very brave chap, Alistair Blair, also known as Yogi, to do a sponsored tandem parachute jump to help us raise some much needed funds.

The F.R.R. team will of course be there armed with a video camera to record the outcome of this huge challenge.
If you would like to help encourage Yogi to go through with the jump, please email us at fiferottweilerrescue@hotmail.co.uk and ask for a sponsorship form, or alternatively you can make a donation via the website http://www.fiferottweilerrescue.co.uk

Yogi’s parachute jump is on the 5th September 2009 (time to be confirmed) at Glenrothes (Fife) Airfield, weather permitting.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Nice one

We're very close
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2009, 07:19 PM
I would like to sponsor Yogi please and will do so via the website. I can't believe his nickname is Yogi That is my GSD's name AND the lovely chappie doing the parachute jump is my agility instructor's OH, and he never told him that his nickname was Yogi

Good luck Yogi!!!
thumper1978
New Member!
Female 

23-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I would like to sponsor Yogi please and will do so via the website. I can't believe his nickname is Yogi That is my GSD's name AND the lovely chappie doing the parachute jump is my agility instructor's OH, and he never told him that his nickname was Yogi

Good luck Yogi!!!
Thank you for you support.....

If you are going to sponsor him via paypal, please can you put "Yogi" in the comments somewhere... just so we know it is for him...

Thank you
thumper1978
New Member!
Female 

08-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Well.....after all the build up, and Yogi going through countless pairs of draws

The jump was cancelled due to the weather

It is now scheduled to go ahead on the 14th of November

So still plenty of time to sponsor this very brave chap