Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2009, 08:31 PM

Home needed for Golden Oldies Staffies - URGENT

Wallace & Murren

(Urgent Home Required Due To Owners Illness) have been waiting for a home for some time, but sadly overlooked - NO CALLS at all.

This gorgeous pair are Wallace & Murren - two special oldies! Wallace is a 14 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier X (left on photo) and Murren is a 10 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

This lovely pair need to be rehomed together as they have always been together and are very attached and devoted to each other. They may be in their twilight years but are still very playful and active dogs.

They like nothing better than a nice stroll and run around the park and having fun with their toys. Unfortunately their owner due to ill health is unable to walk Wallace & Murren and feels the dogs deserve a home that can provide them with the necessary walks that they so love and deserve.

They are such lovely natured and friendly dogs and are fine with children but would appreciate a quieter home. They are not keen on other dogs and with cats they like to chase.

They have no known health problems and both dogs are vaccinated.

Wallace is neutered but Murren is not speyed. Wallace and Murren deserve a loving, caring home and will make the perfect companions for someone. Could that be you?

If you interested in rehoming this lovely pair, please contact Christine Henderson on 07935243550.
OR PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND PHOTO
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post

with cats they like to chase.
well thats me out as I have cats