Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bombi
New Member!
Female 

02-08-2011, 07:45 PM

Dogs with magic powers!¬?!?!?!?!?

Hi all
not been on the site for a while as have had other things on my miind like my poorly husband, who nearly died recently due to renal failure. He had been ill for quite some time, having various tests and about 6 weeks ago was so poorly I begged my doctor to get him into hospital and he was rushed in with a rare condition which caused renal failure and we very nearly lost him.

On the run up to his hospitalisation my lovely old girl staffy Stella kept coming into the room and just staring at him for long periods of time and when he finally came out of hospital she was very off hand with him and almost ignored him and still behaved the same way staring at him and it made him feel very uneasy.

I am convinced that she almost knnew that this was all going on before it all started and sensed that he was very unwell and was trying to tell him. Just wondered if you all think I am completely batty or there is some truth in my thoughts????

bombi and stella the lovely staffy xx