Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
No I haven't tried doing that to the router because if I lose Dans connection as well my life won't be worth living -
I know what you mean Louis has a go at me if downloading alot of stuff he moans that his game has bad lag cause i'm downloading

I will have to run off with a bottle of Baileys and hide in the jungle somewhere (thats not a bad idea actually is it? )
We would miss you Foxy you wouldn't run out on us would you

When you say the USB antenna do you mean the belkin thingy wotsit that flashes with a green light
Yes i do
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Oh network problems! What fun!

I did a quick google for 'windows wireless network setup' or something along those lines, which brought up some potentially interesting info, including this:
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art...ing-Part1.html

Good luck!!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by rich c
Oh network problems! What fun!

I did a quick google for 'windows wireless network setup' or something along those lines, which brought up some potentially interesting info, including this:
http://www.windowsnetworking.com/art...ing-Part1.html

Good luck!!!!!

Thanks for that Rich It looks very informative - I have just had a quick look at it and it explains a few things I didn't know so I am going to save that to my favourites to refer back to when my brain is working a bit better
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Hurray we got it sorted Laura's pc is now back on line.

Foxy did most of the work on this one i think the Bailyes had something to do with it.it must of gave her a moment of pure thought.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally Posted by leo

Foxy did most of the work on this one i think the Bailyes had something to do with it.it must of gave her a moment of pure thought.

I couldn't have done it without your help Leo - I think you must have telepathed it to me

Don't know what to do about the bloomin norton though - think I will uninstall it and install it again tomorrow
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2005, 01:16 AM
I couldn't have done it without your help Leo - I think you must have telepathed it to me

Don't know what to do about the bloomin norton though - think I will uninstall it and install it again tomorrow
you won't have to do that Foxy do a programe scan and change how it access the internet.

We can do that tommorrow if you want. Saves having to update again won't take long at all.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by leo
you won't have to do that Foxy do a programe scan and change how it access the internet.

We can do that tommorrow if you want. Saves having to update again won't take long at all.

Okay thanks Leo
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Well Laura has just turned on her computer (she has been out today shopping with her friend) and she has no connection again :smt009 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 - I am totally fed up
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Well Laura has just turned on her computer (she has been out today shopping with her friend) and she has no connection again :smt009 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 - I am totally fed up
NOOOOOOO I don't believe it your pulling me leg

All the same as last time?
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by leo

and the fact that i was not on last night gave foxy a chance to think
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >