View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 09:24 PM
but, Myra, this thread has been untouched since the 6th of August and you've just resurrected it again. I can't really understand why?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 09:50 PM
My point goes untouched and you merely mention that I resurrected the thread. You can't understand why? That's why. Think about it, or don't. It's whatever. In any case, I won't be resurrecting anymore threads so don't worry.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 10:37 PM
I don't really understand what your point was, Myra? From the comment it would seem to be that you are miffed because people are having a go at NickyAnn and not Jackie??

Personally, I will debate with anyone and if I think they are wrong, I will say so. It doesn't really matter what their username is
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2016, 11:59 PM
If we all joined in would that make it a mass debate?
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 12:01 AM
I'm not "miffed" at people disagreeing with her, she was kinda just on a tangent anyway. I'm "miffed" because Jackie is allowed to call her an idiot and vile etc, which are personal insults, whereas she was threatened by the admin for calling a member ignorant, which is the same rule violation. I am "miffed" at the same preferential treatment that was here before. ALL members should be forced to abide by the rules. Moderators are allowed to name call? Interesting. On the fish forum I moderate, that is absolutely not allowed, even if the member is a suspected troll. Like I said, now that I tried to return, I see why I left. My reason for being "miffed" should be crystal clear now.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Myra is making a point of principle. I agree with her - it frequently is one rule for one and one rule for another on Dogsey. Myra speaks her mind and often says things that others might like to say but don't for fear of retribution. I find her refreshing - Myra, don't disappear again, I for one have missed you on here!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Except you've risen to the "bait" time and time again based on what I'm reading. Now I remember why I left Dogsey. Jackie sits and calls her an idiot and vile, and then it's stated that personal attacks are against the forum rules and to report her. This site has always been preferential towards certain people, or perhaps its certain nationalities. It's clear that NickyAnn is somewhat of a troll, but why do others get to break rules with no contest? Nevermind, I know why. Pfft!
Well if you had been subjected to the vile rantings of this thing you might understand that apparently she was exempt from all forum rules and was allowed to say whatever she pleased. I didn't rise to the bait, I replied but she failed to get me to rant. Jackie is right she is a vile idiot but you feel free to sit in judgement.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 08:09 AM
Now I get your point, Myra, and I agree that rules should be applied equally.

Personal insults always drag a debate down so no matter how hard it is to resist them, they should be avoided
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2016, 01:04 PM
Well over 50 pages and 500 posts, Myra has picked out my use of the word "vile" and "idiot ", think she seemed to have had what is called selective hearing regards the constant insulting behaviour from this vile individual towards ALL THE UK and its inhabitants....... and focused on mine

Well done Myra for resurrecting a thread (for what end I have no idea) that had hopefully gone into the trash as it should !!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2016, 01:08 PM
I did read much of what she posted, and she was picking a subject apart and she was being aggressive. Trouble, calling her a "thing" and calling her names, no matter how true they may be, is against the rules and even if it weren't, how does it help? She was warned when she deteriorated to personal insults, but before that, she was basically just being argumentative, which IMO you've been many, many times here. Longstanding members weren't given the same warning. I saw her called a redneck and other things, as well. Two wrongs do not make a right, and threads including personal insults, regardless of who uses them, should be handled by the books, with EVERYONE warned. If she was being a troll, which it did look like she was as she kept saying the same things over and over, members should have been asked not to reply to her threads, and it would have blown over. Fighting fire with fire won't keep the house from burning down.
Page 54 of 57 « First < 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 >