Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-05-2006, 06:31 PM

spoilt pooch's

My family think i have lost the plot, my little CKC's are very spoilt i buy them treats everytime i go shopping, now i am not mad but i know my little furry babies expect something as they sit wagging their tales while i put the shopping away , waiting patiently for their treats, now i buy them the doggie cartons of milk and a few chews, well they thought that was mad but i could not resist ,,i was on ebay just looking at the pet stuff where i saw the most doggie bed to die for,,it is suede and big and cusiony,,lol well that was for the sitting room. then i saw a proper dog bed ,,this looks like cast iron and has a head board each end,,looks like a mini human bed..and this for only 30 pounds BARGAIN,,lol

Is there anyone else here who spoils their furry babies

Hugs Loz and Gang xx
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-05-2006, 06:36 PM
emm yes im afaid to say ...I have a spoilt pooch lmao. Hes not badly behaved hes just very fussy! for example he will bark to be put to bed. This routine begins by me getting on my hands and knees straighting the bed, then him getting in and then me tucking him in. If the light is still on or your being to loud you will get barked at again....hmmm....i thought i was meant to be "master"
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2006, 06:54 PM
mine are spoilt LOL I spend £2 on my shampoo and £15 on theirs LOL...mine don't have to many treats as they can be prone to put on unwanted weight ..mine get a light treat when showing thats all

as for dog beds etc well they sleep better than me LOL
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2006, 07:10 PM
i bought ben some chewy treats today. and some toys at the weekend, and he has the sofa to sleep on at night (if he wishes)_ er yes my dogs spoilt
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2006, 07:18 PM
LOL Jay!

Bless them your dogs sound much loved not spoilt!

To be truthful, Takara is also very spoilt. But she's well behaved too. She too asks to be put to bed and if you talk to loud she moans at you! She brings me chews so that I will hold them while she chews them and I spend so much more on her than I ever do on myself!
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Go to admit I'm guilty too but I buy silly stuff Poppy has a puppia harness for proper walks pink with matching lead, a baby pink collar with ANGEL in rhinestone letters and matching lead and a few other diamonte collars of varying widths with leads... a burber(sp) coat for cold wet weather, a raincoat for .. rain a pretty lilac fleece jacket with irradiscent stars on and a fur collar .. just cos it's cute.. a couple of T.shirts and a dress... and I buy treats chews etc on a regular basis...
I love Ebay... I am resisting the temptation to buy her fleecey PJ's ooh and a lady bug outfit I want that soo bad it has a hood with little antenna on tooo
Luckily she doesn't mind "dressing up" and she rarely wears any of it anyway
Rachel
Ps it's these small dogs they make you a bit crazzeeee :smt104
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2006, 09:00 AM
lmao what are we all like, my kids tell me the dogs get treated better than they do, the thing is my furry babies dont answer back or moan if i have got them a colour they dont like..lol i dont dress my pooch's up but i must admit i have looked at the doggie clothing and yes i do think they are cute, but to be honest i dont think i would put it on them ..i would just to see the reaction of my partner and kids though as i find silly things like that funny, i will post some pics of my 2 babies soon, i am not that good on cutting pics down to size as i dont have the software on my pc, but now i think i will have to take a treak down pc world and buy a software package that does it for you..emm yes anything for my pooches..lol

Hugs and Woofs to you all xxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 09:28 AM
load your pics onto photobucket and resize them there .....copy and paste on here
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Suki gets a regular treat from Pets at Home or a new toy if I see something when out shopping. I did buy her a towel with her name on it last week and a new bed and just had to buy the cuddly elephant I saw in Tesco's - but no I don't spoil her
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2006, 03:50 AM
our dogs are totally ruined. we have been feeding lots of fresh meat and tuna and now blackie does not like tinned dog meat any more. we did try telling him there are starving dogs in the world but guess he didnt understand
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >