View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2008, 08:55 AM

didnt get through to next round of britains got talent...

hi all,

just thought i'd let you know that me and sam didnt get through to the live rounds of britains got talent. it was such a long day. we arrived at 7.30am and didnt actually get to go on stage til 3ish!!!! poor sam was bored and fed up and so was i!!! they put a carpet on the stage to do our thing....bad mistake! sam went into usual sniffer springer mode! so i totally lost his attention. the audience were great though and all i heard were cheers and lots of awwwws! i didnt get any nasty comments off the judges either, so thats good. alot of people got booed off the stage and got nasty comments off the judges, so i think i got away lightly!

also, i got to meet ant and dec who were just lovely, and just as they are on telly. had to do lots of interviews too, so was a very, very long tiring day!

oh, and sam behaved impeccably all day!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 08:57 AM
well at least it was an enjoyable experience.although a long day.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Awww that's a shame, typical that they 'changed the rules' by putting a carpet down, still great the Sam did a good PR job for dogdom even though he didn't make the routine :smt002
Becky
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:04 AM
i was a bit disappointed because i just wanted to show the audience and the judges what sam could do, but unfortunately his springer nose took over!!! at one point he just stood facing the audience wagging his tail bless him. at least the audience loved him and all i heard was 'awww'.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Shame you both didn't get through; but you & Sam still did so well getting as far as you did!! Stupid carpet!
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Shame you both didn't get through; but you & Sam still did so well getting as far as you did!! Stupid carpet!

it is a shame cos we had a practice on the stage a couple of hours before the audience and judges were there, and he did just fine (without the carpet!!!). never mind eh??
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Thas a real shame ,But you both did very well to get that far , Stupid carpet xxdk
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear you didn't get through.
I think you both did very well to get as far as you did.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

18-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Sorry to hear you and Sam did not get through, but you can both hold your head up as you did well to get as far as you did.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Sorry to hear you and Sam did not get through, but you can both hold your head up as you did well to get as far as you did.

that is sooo true! i am very proud of both of us! at least now i know what its like to go on stage in front of all those peeps, so i feel for anyone who gets stage fright!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >