Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
It's not a very funny joke to make about a young rescue dog.
but thats what paul o,grady do,s he is funny his dog probably isnt preganant he said might we all now a bitch in heat the dog would not leave her side but he said that buster came in first with a smile on his face then the bitch came in after and winked and went upstairs to bed now we all know it would have been the other way round with buster in hot persuit and he would have followed her to bed
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Joshanna
Paul has confirmed olga is pregnant

Poor little so and so
Staffer, this is why I posted. To me this says she's definitely pregnant, that's why I posted when I did. Yes Paul O'Grady can come out with some funny things, but now he's confirmed she's pregnant I can't see how we're jumping to conclusions?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Staffer, this is why I posted. To me this says she's definitely pregnant, that's why I posted when I did. Yes Paul O'Grady can come out with some funny things, but now he's confirmed she's pregnant I can't see how we're jumping to conclusions?

sorry i didnt know it was confiremed .but he did keep her away from the rest of the dogs so he said so it might have been a accident any way it has happened and it could happen to any of us he will do the right thing i am sure
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by staffer
sorry i didnt know it was confiremed .but he did keep her away from the rest of the dogs so he said so it might have been a accident any way it has happened and it could happen to any of us he will do the right thing i am sure
I sincerely hope you're right staffer, there are so many dogs out there that desperatley need homes. I just hate to think of more being born into the world.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
I sincerely hope you're right staffer, there are so many dogs out there that desperatley need homes. I just hate to think of more being born into the world.
yes i agree but it has happened know and i am sure he will find them homes or probably keep them himself when did he confirm she was definatly pregnant . but mistakes will happen and he didint do it on perpose
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Staffer may I suggest you read this thred properly as i'm far too bored to repeat myself again.

What a shame this happened
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Staffer may I suggest you read this thred properly as i'm far too bored to repeat myself again
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by jake
Staffer may I suggest you read this thred properly as i'm far too bored to repeat myself again.

What a shame this happened
oh i am so sorry but tell you the truth i am also bored with it thank you
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:48 PM
What a shame this was allowed to happen my only concern is for the dog and what may happen as a result of all of this.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I think that if Paul addressed the dog rescue situation on his show this would help redress the situation a bit!

By this I mean show how many dogs are up for rescue and what happens to the ones not deemed worthy of a home.
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »