View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:23 PM

A very tired old man aka Georgieboy (gsd)

He's just managed a 40 min walk in the sunshine, sniffing about, mooching about, lagging behind, and munching on the spring grass, and now he's zapped!! Well, he is nearly 13, so we'll let him off

Going...

Going....

Almost gone..

Meanwhile
.... hellooooo I've got me ball

trying hard

and trying harder with the sulking face

Definitely no wearing this one out, no matter how hard I try Thanks for looking, youhaven't seen them in a while
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Georgie is soooo sweet! I LOVE old dogs!

and really, why weren't you throwing the ball??? put down camera and throw the ball!!! LOL
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Well at least they keep you out of mischief. And with beauties like those I'm sure you wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Aww Georgie was keeping his beady eye on you and that camera.

at Zena bet you weren't able to resist for long.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
Georgie is soooo sweet! I LOVE old dogs!

and really, why weren't you throwing the ball??? put down camera and throw the ball!!! LOL
Oh he is Sara, he's the sweetest thing since chocolate is old Georgie especially now that he's old and getting tired. He had me in absolute hysterics last night, coz I let him out the back from the lounge across the decking coz he hates walking on our gravel at the back, and when I looked at him from behind, I just cracked up and fell about laughing!!! Why? Coz Georgie never cocks a leg, instead of that he just "stacks" himself out at the back, with one hind leg in front of the other and has his pee, and from behind, he looked like a poncy male dancer and just cracked me up!!!!!!

Originally Posted by talassie View Post
Well at least they keep you out of mischief. And with beauties like those I'm sure you wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
I sure wouldn't, they are both my life, my whole life and nothing but my life, sad as it may seem!!!!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Aww Georgie was keeping his beady eye on you and that camera.

at Zena bet you weren't able to resist for long.
Isn't it wonderful that the old boy can still enjoy quite a rigorous daily walk at this ripe old age after the life he's lead, I can't quite believe it Lynn As for that Zena, well, there's never a moment's peace around here, except for this time of day when she actually sleeeeeeps oh bliss!!!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Fantastic pics, there both stunning. George is doing so well bless him and zena is looking great, fantastic condition!!!
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Lovely pics of both....Georgie looks like he is sooo trying to keep his eyes open - doesn't want to be caught napping on film!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Lovely pics.

I'm also loving the pictures of Zena behind Zena. She is obviously well thought of!!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Awww look at Sir georgie there still looking regal even though he's knackered. His fur is looking great H, hows his hot spots?
And zena, she reminds me of the duracell rabbit, still going when everyone else has konked out lol.
love them both
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Aww Georgie boy, how handsome are you? Aw could just get in and cuddle him as he slept...

See Zena has her puppy exerburance still!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >