Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-03-2010, 08:46 PM

Cole, Patterdale, 1-2 years old

Cole, Patterdale, 1-2 years old

His Story: Cole is an Irish man who coped well in the lifestyle of mixing with dogs and being fairly free range. He is however too keen to chase cats and also had started to enjoy the thrill of chasing sheep. He needs a responsible terrier owner who retains him on an extender to keep him out of harms way.

Salient points: Cole is a 'medium' sized terrier about 17" to the withers. His coat is glossy curls with a white chest to be proud of and his age is around 2 years. His tail was docked very short. He is in good health. He will chase and has no road sense so needs to be retained on an extender on open reaches and short lead around roads as would be shot by a farmer if livestock incident was involved. Social and easy to walk on a lead. Secure garden and exit management a must.

Advert: King Cole is bright young soul with bright Irish eyes and a touch of the blarney (Irish Patter)! A beautiful Patterdale, but his terrier instincts are 'exact'. In every other way Cole is an easy terrier. He has good manners, would easily live with another dog and would like to play. He has good people skills, is affectionate and could live around children. Patterdales have their followers and Cole shines out as a particularly 'fine type'. All he needs is a responsible owner who won't place him near cats, small furries and will manage him outside for his own safety with garden boundaries terrier proof and exit management in place.

Cole travelled over from Ireland early February, having been in rescue since October. He has a lovely energy and has done remarkably well considering the changes he has endured. He is good on the lead and he can be picked up and examined without any concerns. A truly lovely temperament. A truly lovely terrier.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Lynne had a wonderful walk with Cole on Saturday together with Puzzle and Puzzles new family - 7 people and Puzzle. Cole was great with everyone and wanted to play with Puzzle SBT and a Greyhound x Lab called ... Puzzle! Wonderful time for him, he proved himself to be such a good mannered dog and oh such fun.

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Bless him - what a little cutie . I'm sure he'll have a forever home soon

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Cole walked with Stanley & Martin today - he would have preferred more sociable companions - as he is very keen to play but made the most of it anyway, lovely cuddles for our walker too.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Special, special terrier. Cole or King Cole as we call him is a merry, merry soul..and lovely with it!
ALWAYS a pleasure to spend time with him.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

04-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Yum yum, swoon, heart pounding, drool - I'm a car wreck after meeting this chap! He is to die for and if I thought it would make any difference I would re-apply my lipstick!

Joking aside he has such a calm, laid back and charming air about him. As near to the perfect terrier as you could get! The "pleased to meet you" city gent no less! The curls on his back are gorgeous and no carmen rollers are required. Sweet and happy button eyes ... and there I go again ... swoon!

Judge for yourself ...

[/url]

Adlersparker (Wendy) couldn't resist his charms either ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Delighted to report that this dog has now found a forever home!
Closed Thread