Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 06:45 AM

Good morning Thursday 15th September

Good morning everyone

Hope the kitchen men turn up Moyra as you spent all yesterday emptying the kitchen. Take aways for a few days then

I have to laugh at Lona watching tv is she demanding mornings as well as the rest of the day or has she taken over the remote

Off to the hospital for Barry's check up this morning but other than that nothing planned as I think it will be too hot.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Good morning everyone, waiting for the builder to come, Steve has gone early so he can knock off early because of the heat.

Barry did you have laser treatment to your eye. I did on both eyes. Not a pleasant operation.

Hope Lona is ok this morning and Zen has behaved herself.

I am all behind because I walked Amber early and then had to move my car in case the builder came early and some 'B' great truck has pinched the space I left for the builder to do a delivery the other end of the block.

Hope everyone is ok. Griff I am sure Steve wont forget all you have done for him, at least I hope he wont.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 06:49 AM
Sorry Sue got stuck in the middle of my post because of this big truck pulling up outside, wasn't my builder but some delivery for down the block.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 08:12 AM
Morning all
I hope the hospital trip goes well
Moyra, i hope your builder turns up promptly, with any luck, he will be a nice fella
not sure what i am up to today
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Came down to Devastation outside, shredded wood everywhere took ages to tidy up. Took Lona for her morning promenade and a missed call from the vet whilst I was out, biopsy result must be back. Rang back and he's consulting, waiting for the call back now, could be ages so trying to carry on as usual but not succeeding very well.
Moyra, good luck with the kitchen today and hope he's a clean and tidy worker
Once the check ups over and done with, Barry will be relieved I bet
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Just got back from the eye surgeon for a checkup on the surgery done yesterday. He was very pleased with the way things are going and got the eye pressure down to a reading of 2. Last time only got it down to about 15 from 20+, I am not allow to bend down of do heavy lifting for a week and have to go back next thursday for another check
Sorry for spelling mistakes but things a bit hazy at the moment after having him put different drops in the eyes
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 09:06 AM
TW, she will be o.k!!!! i am feeling positive today so my positive thoughts are heading your way ((hugs)) i hate waiting for the results
Tumbleweed, awesome news...just keep being a good lad...and as for your comment yesterday about a beautiful woman...well you already have one, your lovely Sue!!
is there something up with me? if i ask someone out, i expect to pick up the bill...asked steve to go out for dinner and he said he had no money...i said it didn't matter i had asked him out so i pay....he said it wasn't right for me to pay....i don't think it is right for the fella to pay all the while, gosh this going out malarky got complicated
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2016, 09:33 AM
Mmm I'm from a generation where the man picked up the tab, so can see where Steve is coming from. At the same time its OK for him to accept a treat from you I think
Felt the receptionist was a bit strange with me, so thinking the worst. Son just rang and been in floods of tears, he offered to come over, he's in Sheffield for goodness sake driving round on his appointments, and there's nothing he could do if he did come up.
Need to crack on and get stuff done, girls out, tip and then shavings run if I can get out before the school run blocks the roads!
Glad to hear you have done so well, Barry. Great news for you, and just take a step back for a few days now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 09:38 AM
i get that TW...but i asked him out, that would be like me saying lets go out for dinner to somewhere posh (not it would ever happen...me somewhere posh Lol) and getting him to pay for it even though it was my idea.....i am not comfortable with that at all.
i really hope the news is good....if it was cancer, maybe they would have got good margins on the lump and she will be perfectly o.k......maybe the receptionist was just a bit distracted doing something else?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Still waiting for him to turn up. Phoned the landlady said he would be here by 12 mid day. So much for me taking Amber out early, just taken her again.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »