Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 06:23 AM

Sat 17.9.16

Good Morning all. Thought I would start the daily.

Just in from work ctaching up here while drinking a coffee then taking Cass out and off to bed for a few hours.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 06:23 AM
Good morning everyone, I wonder IF our Bulgarian friend will turn up today and if he does what time.

Sounds as though Lona is coming on in leaps and bounds, bless her.

Well I guess I ought to get Amber out for her walk. Hope everyone is all well and LG glad you didn't get up and go to the vegetable show today.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 06:28 AM
There you go Moyra I knew if I read through last nights shenanigans you would have posted. Good Morning. Well LG that at least gives you chance to read up on veggies in your veggie book. Just hope the weather is kind to you and punters. Hm only punting if it rains. bg!! See what I did there? Humour. Hope everyone has a good day today. June I think Lona is telling you something. She has seen how you treat por Zen with other food so she is getting in quick. Poor starved dawgies. Off to classes sooon. Last but one bfore we break until maybe October. Not sure if that will go ahead yet as no one has replied to me yet again as to whether they want to come. Aren't people strange? bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you have managed to get some sleep Kazz

I also wonder if the fitter will turn up today he does not have a good record of time keeping perhaps you should let the landlady know or perhaps she doesn't care.

Hope training went well Brenda and hopefully you will get replies before the next session is due.

Good luck tomorrow Gordon a good thing you phoned to verify things.

Hope you now have your car Lynn and everyone is keeping well. How did the interviews go?

Poor Lona no bones you are cruel no wonder she has taken over the sofa and remote

Dull and overcast here but not too cold. Teazle walked and have also pulled some parsnips and blanched and frozen them. Still some left to finish growing.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Well the fitter hasn't turned up again, think I might phone the landlady and ask if he has any intention of working over the weekend. He did tell her he wanted to but there is no evidence of him putting in a full day at all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Afternoon everyone. Been to classes and they were ok but need work. Hope they put it in before next weekend. Been to The Range and bought some bits and bobs for Christmas and for the cupboard to eat. Off now to walk Tyto. Hope you get some news soon for your kitchen Moyra. Hi Sue and Kazz. Not having it say dogsey daily thread threw me as I am sure I posted on that this morning. Oh well keeps us on our toes. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Yes, it threw me too Brenda and especially seeing as Kazz and I posted at exactly the same time I had hoped they would have used the heading agreed by Azz. Never mind. Still no news re the kitchen fitter. I e-mailed the landlady, no response yet.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Gorgeous day here, took Lona out after her brekkie, don't like walking them after they've eaten, but she is onlead and it is a slow walk for her to download and the same back again. Then took her out to the little park before took the others out. Because its weekend I can't put everyone in the car like I have been doing, so took Cariad and Keshi out for a walk round and a tidy up, then took Mabs and Zen onto the river, I think Zen may have a very slight limp, but nothing major, but will check her tomorrow before we go training. Handed out bones, carrot to Zen and banana in its skin to Lona, theory on that being that if she can open a bag of carrots and get through the majority of them before I discover what she is doing, and still be standing upright, then a banana in its skin is fine. THEN I saw the big hole in the nets at the front window
also she's broken the leg off a carved wooden horse I brought back from Jamaica, phone was knocked off and Tivo box pushed back. Obviously not happy I have taken the others out and she's not gone. So got to buy new nets now, I have effected a sort of temporary repair with surgical tape, and I'm not speaking to her She's been as good as gold until the last day or so, she's obviously feeling better if she can do that. Worrying about taking Zen to training tomorrow now, going to have to make different barricades everywhere. Her grandaughter had also been busy this morning, the piece of wood she has been destroying is now a six inch square, so its gone in the rubbish sack now, lot easier to clear up now we're at Ground Zero I must say, once she's got the bricks and rubber matting out, and now the last piece of floor has been shredded, she'll just have the bricks, thats the theory,no idea what will happen in practice.
Moyra I would be onto the landlady so fast her head would spin, is this bloke qualified at all, because he'll be messing with plumbing for a start, and maybe gas and electric. I would be mentioning that I would be ringing the building inspector at the council in the morning to find out exactly what qualifications he SHOULD have and that you want the job inspected to ensure its safe, you could end up dead in your bed otherwise.
Have a nice sleep Kaz and hope you've got the lovely weather we've got here, like a summers day, wind is cold but if you're in a sheltered spot its sunbathing day.
Brenda, I'm so sad about the attitude of your pupils, they have no idea what a good thing you're offering them, and they are being so rude,makes my blood boil
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes, it threw me too Brenda and especially seeing as Kazz and I posted at exactly the same time I had hoped they would have used the heading agreed by Azz. Never mind. Still no news re the kitchen fitter. I e-mailed the landlady, no response yet.
Sorry not to have used the heading agreed by Azz did not know such an agreement exsisted thought as it has been comented on a few times how nice it would be if other people did the daily. I would give it a go. I ticked the box for daily.

Had an okay sleep, thanks Sue I try to keep it short as I say on holiday from now so just enough to tide me over till tonioght.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Kazz don't worry about it, if you follow the format previously used you wont go far wrong. Not everyone sticks to the proper heading. I used to prefer it when we started off with Good Morning and then the day but it was decided at that time that the date should go in as well and that is how it came about.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >