Our sister sites
freckles211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2006, 12:27 PM

Collie In Need of A Loving Home ASAP

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have today taken in a 8mth old collie pup who did not live in a very nice home. I am unable to keep him myself as i have already 2x dogs & 4x cats.

He is very lovable & seems to be getting on with my dogs ok, however i have only had him for about 20mins his name is scoobie & if anyone can give him the home which he so deserves i would love to here form you.

Many thanks

Freckles
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi,
Firstly I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to Dogsey

Scoobie sounds adorable, and I would suggest that you contact your nearest rescue centre who may be able to assist with finding him a home.

If however, you don't wish to do this, I hope that Scoobie finds his forever home soon.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 09:02 PM
where do u live?? any where near london???
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Whereabouts in the country are you? Do you know if the pup came from working parents?

Any photos?
freckles211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Hi no sorry, i live in Gloucestershire, but could possibly arrange travel part way?

Thanks

Freckles
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2006, 12:00 AM
aww bless i hope you all the luck in finding this babe a new home
freckles211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Hi

I live in Gloucestershire & i think he came from working parents. I can send you some photo's if you can send me your e mail.

many thanks

Freckles
freckles211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi All

Many thanks for your comments & suggestions for finding Scoobie his forever home.

I have today taken Scoobie to his new home which is only a few miles from me & the people are going to keep in touch to let me know how he is getting on.

It broke my heart when i left him, but he has a great new home & a farm that he can run about on & he will be going to training classes & possibly going on to do agility.

Many thanks

Freckles
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Well done Freckles for rescuing him and finding him a new home. It must have been really hard to hand him on - sounds like you got quite attached in the short time you had him but sounds like you have done the right thing.
freckles211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi Hali

Many thanks for your reply. It was very hard & i did get very attached to him, but i know that he has gone to a great home, & i have told his new owners that any problems & i will have him back.

However i dont think that will be the case as they adore him & their daughter absolutely loves him, she was up early this morning waiting for him to arrive.

I had no previous knowledge of the BC breed, but i must say that i think that they are great dogs. I just wanted the best for Scoobie & i am sure in my mind that is what he has got.

Many thanks again

Freckles
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >