Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2006, 07:50 PM

urgent home needed for 2yr old collie x bitch

megan is a 2yr old collie x who is urgentally looking for a loving family who has no other dogs as she can be agressive with them. megan is a very affectionate bitch and full of energy, would be great in agility! megan is cage trained. she is good with cats as she has lived with 3 of them. she is quite shy with people. megan has been from pillar to post and needs a perminant home. megan is currently in dumfries s.w scotland so please bear this in mind. megan is currently with second chances dog rescue. if you are interested or know of anyone please can you call myself on

01387 256 451 ask for ashlee chambers or
01387 720 171 ask for scott henderson
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 07:51 PM
aww bless her i hope someone can give her a home she sounds absolutely wonderful good luck
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Aww Bless her.

I hope Megan finds a forever loving home soon x
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by metz View Post
megan is a 2yr old collie x who is urgentally looking for a loving family who has no other dogs as she can be agressive with them. megan is a very affectionate bitch and full of energy, would be great in agility! megan is cage trained. she is good with cats as she has lived with 3 of them. she is quite shy with people. megan has been from pillar to post and needs a perminant home. megan is currently in dumfries s.w scotland so please bear this in mind. megan is currently with second chances dog rescue. if you are interested or know of anyone please can you call myself on

01387 256 451 ask for ashlee chambers or
01387 720 171 ask for scott henderson
I do hope a good home is found soon, although I know 2nd chances will be taking very good care of her, and are a very reputable kennels IMO :smt002
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2006, 02:06 PM
yes she is very good hands, we hope to find her a home asap is living in a house at the minute not the kennels as there is no where to put her as yet that is why we need a urgent home for her. i would take her but i already have 2 dogs plus metz and megan do not get on.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Have you tried any BC rescues who might be able to help, [ I`m all for rescues working together especially for breed specific cases ], and perhaps posting her details to Ellen Rocco on Agility-net for her to go on the rescue page there which has been terrific for finding potential agility homes for rescues and private rehomings ?
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-10-2006, 10:22 AM
the lady who runs the rescue has been in touch with some people but the dog has to stay with second chances until they find home we cannot give to another terms if the contract! where ever she goes there will be a home check done by another organisation in there area.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Any news?

(My Luke is a 2nd Chances GSD rescue dog btw )