Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Black eyes, frozen shoulder, broken wrist.......I am a walking edition of Casualty but a happy contented one
Flippin heck June after reading that lot I'm wondering if you were the original 'Bionic Women'

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
not long back from Bonnie Scotland, where all was well albeit very busy.
Welcome back, hope it all goes to plan tomorrow.

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Off to watch goodnight sweetheart.
One of my favorites as well
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
please spare a thought for my daughter travelling on trains tomorrow.
Believe me Brenda I most certainly will, in fact I think about anyone who has to travel by train these days, seems like an endless array of problems and even if all goes well you still have the great unwashed public to contend with
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Soon be off to my bed, best wishes all, see you tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Another night on the phone, off to get girls brekkies done. They've got their heat lamps on again tonight, warmer weather coming in but not till later on tomorrow
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Evening everyone
TW those puppies
Brenda hope your daughters travels go well, tbh never had much trouble with trains,. Also good luck to your other daughter and the possibility of more gorgeous pups
Kazz yes There's twinkly Christmas here, will post pics tomorrow
Mayra, Griff hope you are both ok.
Lynn good luck to your Mark tomorrow
LG hope you had a good time in Scotland & im sure there's a bit of your heart left there possibly. I do hope everything goes well with the scan
Good night Losos
I'm shattered today, been really busy at work.
Rosie is feeling mardy today, she's half way through a season, and not liking it, she's missing going on field but can't risk taking her on there, so just garden play for her at the mo
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the good wishes for the morrow. Had one 4 years ago and came through it with a reasonable result - just hoping there's been little change.
Mandy - hope that Rosie gets through it quickly so she can get back to chasing about on the field and feeling chipper again.
Good luck with train travel and other things which are sent to torment us all - I would hate to have to rely on the darn things!
I'm off to bed - so goodnight all - I'll be back on the air tomorrow night.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3