View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Eeeeek Lynn, if there are any bits of paint on your car i highly recommend the mantis scratch remover...my dad rubbed along a concrete bollard, for 2 years he drove round thinking it was the undercoat on his car, i decided as he was getting shot of the car to have a go...it was a couple of hours work (there was a lot of it) but the mantis did the job wonderfully
I think you deserve the red wine Lol
if his car is there i will knock, if he doesn't answer i will shout molly through the letter box...if he doesn't open the door then i will just try the door and stand in the hallway..he should get the letter tomorrow hopefully and anyone with half a brain would drop me a text...if he is there and shouts at me i will just leave, at least then i will know he is o.k and will stop worrying..i was fine until my friend said he didn't look right, that was a week after i saw him..i just thought he had been up the night before seeing me playing his playstation
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Thanks for that info griff. Had a couple of guinness instead.
Have a feeling you may need a few beers during and after the weekend.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Yeah Lynn, I know I can't find solutions with booze but it eases things. Worse thing he will do is have a go if I let myself in...worst case for me is that he will have company but at least I know he's o.k then and someone is looking out for him, going to take molly a pack of balls ....i do miss her....that's if I go...i just don't know what to do, it's not like he ever spoke about seeing a friend regularly so not as if I could have a word with them...in my life there are so many people who will ask after me if not seen for a few days or even come and knock on my parents door
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2017, 09:36 PM
I know you mean well and are concerned for him, but I think you are opening yourself up to more hurt, and its not good for you. You are barely coming through what happened a few weeks ago, and sometimes you have to just let go and move on. Its a very hard and difficult thing to do, but you have to look after yourself first and foremost.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Oh, he can't hurt me anymore TW...after all that's been said by both of us I doubt either one of us could hurt each other anymore...even if we tried!! I have been equally as vile to him...well the last time I saw him I was, I just left him stood dumbstruck in the street...not my finest hour but he needed to see that I might look sweet and I may be kind but I do have a nasty side too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Just read about that poor man being dragged off the plane...poor devil hadn't done anything wrong, the flipping airline overbooked and he got carted off like a criminal...awful, poor man!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2017, 11:02 PM
As long as you are really sure about this Griff. It is better to walk away when things have gone badly and not look back, ever.
Lynn sorry to hear about the car but I'm sure it will get sorted, it isn't you that's damaged that's the main thing. Glad you had a day out away from it all.
The bloke on the plane is a doctor, now in hospital himself, America being what it is, I imagine a huge lawsuit is pending
Wish this cold weather would go, very stiff and sore tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Watching a programme on 4+1 about camouflage make up, this is what my cousin is going to do...i have told her it is an amazing thing to do for someone, I suffer with keloid scarring and it took me a long time to go out without a dressing covering my scars...one thing I am amazed at is the age of a couple of the people who have had conditions their whole lives and their gp hadn't referred them to the red cross, my gp did it immediately my scar settled but the only clinic was to far away. Lovely to know my cousin is going to give up her time for free and change lives
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Oh yeah TW..i will be fine, we can't get rid of each other until January next year and that's providing he makes all payments...if not it'll be even longer but I am sure I can be polite for 3minutes a month....if I try really hard lol
I feel for that passenger , he did nothing at all wrong and was treated like a flipping terrorist!! Yes, you are right, there will be a big lawsuit but I think someone needs to ensure nothing like that happens again.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2