View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 01:12 PM
i wonder has someone reported the golden retriever owner for not picking up her dog mess or perhaps another stray about?
Moyra, i have been looking for the stuff my dad had on gout, it gave a great list of what you should avoid... i can't find it though. Not sure if this website would help short term as it gives an idea of a days meals
http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...t/art-20048524
Gary glitter has got 16 years, he is 70... he will be 78 when he gets out..shame he couldn't have got longer really
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2015, 01:52 PM
G'day folks - just popping in for a quick catch up, then it's off out again on what is quite a lovely day, cold but bright and fluffy little clouds in an otherwise blue sky.
So there you are Eileen - we were going to send out search and rescue when your absence was noted last night! Rumour had it you had gone on a nocturnal goat rustling trip - to get a new pal to provide you with fresh daily milk.
Griff - Poor Gary Glitter eh! getting to serve 8 years at his age. I'd only give him one and a half seconds (well that's about as long as it takes to pull a trigger! What a despicable verminous creature it is!
June - You ought to be ashamed of yourself - hanging around that tip all the time, getting in the way. People shouldn't be allowed to go using council facilities like that - there should be a law against it. Mind you, if you checked up on it, there probably is!lol!
Moyra - So glad you are feeling a little improved - long may it continue.
Brenda - Hob Nobbing with gentlemen who have a brace of fat corgies, did you have a good look at him to make sure it wasn't HRH Prince Philip, taking a couple of his OH's dog's out for a constitutional.
Lunch is now over and it's back out to work - see you later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Couldn't agree more Gordon, to be quite honest i think it is ridiculous imposing a 16 year sentence but him only needing to serve 8...should have been minimum 16 years...if you say 16 years that's what it should be.
Enjoy the rest of your day Gordon, don't work too hard
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 02:36 PM
Afternoon
Been into town to do the few things I'd got to do. Need to get tidied up really, but had lunch first. There was some butternut squash soup left from yesterday so I added some pasta to it, I like that makes it more of a meal
I think Rosie is coming into season, she's very clingy and loving so think it's that time soon.
Bought her a new toy, it lasted all of 5 mins before the stuffing was removed
I wouldn't even like to say what I'd prefer to happens to that vile thing that is Gary Glitter, never liked him always made my skin crawl now we all know why
Think I might see if I can tempt hubby to go out for a drink, one of the local pubs have been renovated and the new owners done a fab job and given out free drink token for coffee and beer too
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Well if its a stray GRIFF,I hope I get to it first Maybe someone did report the dog mess,hope so or I will
LG,Aww all chuffed I was missed Wasn't out in search of a goat Had a pamper night,alot of waxing,buffing and polishing went on and I feel fab
Almost school run time Only three days next week and then Leah is off on her travels 2 in the morning!!for drop off and the same on Sunday night for pick up The following week french student will arrive,looking forward to it,her English isn't great,
so gives me a chance to take the mick
MANDY,good on you...deserve a night out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Free beer..... how could he refuse Mandy!!!!! your soup sounds lovely, i have one in the cupboard to use actually, was going to chuck some jacket potatoes in for dinner... i might just add the squash as well, i think butter nut squash is lovely...shame it is such a pain to prepare Lol got to worry when GG's "fans" are in the public gallery waving at him as he is being led to the cells.... what on earth goes on in some peoples heads?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Lol Lacey, so you weren't out pinching a goat then! i was going to have a go at waxing but lost my bottle, i have the spatulas and cotton strips as i used to do sugaring so i can knock up a batch of that when i feel brave enough Lol
If there is a stray Lacey it will have deffo landed on it's paws if it comes to you. OMG couldn't be doing with having to be anywhere at 2am now, would need 3 days to recover Lol. i wnet to france once, had been learning french so ordered chips all by myself, dead pleased with myself, geezer turned out to be flippin english Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Griff, thanks for the info on the Gout diet. Finally got my prescription for more Colchincine and Steve popped up and picked it up for me. Going to have roast chicken (well cooked) and Hash browns and peas tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 03:37 PM
I will have a bit more of a look at the weekend to see if i can find the info we had...god knows what he has done with it, probably chucked it out knowing him Lol Our gp refused to give him any medication last time he had it so he had to go down the natural route
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 03:58 PM
GRIFF at you ordering the chips
Don't be afraid of wax,you're not going to hurt yourself Someone else maybe wouldn't be safe
Here's a wee tip...the day before,exfoliate really well and moisturise,makes all the difference I said goodbye to razors a long time ago,save a bleedin fortune
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »