register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Thanks Nikki, your boys are related to them y'know, especially Tai, his father and mother are the several times g. grandfather and g. grandmother to Keshi (which is the one I think you mean being like Tawney) however unlike Tawney she doesn't have stumpy legs, they are like stilts with knobbly knees, she is going to be tall, she is already taller than Mabs and is a year younger.
I will drop them all round to you for a weekend and when they have demolished your house and garden you won't be quite so keen
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

21-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Aw June - absolutely gorgeous, each one of them! Great to see Cariad, Lona, Keshi again! They all look stunning as always I have missed seeing them and thank you for sharing them all Any more, please

Hugs to each of them from me and doggy hugs from Loki xx

Hope you are hail and hearty xx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
That's one of the puppy toys!!! They float really well and Lona loves to swim out and get them. We have lost one at sea unfortunately though
Here's my favourite one of Keshi, she has captured the
soggy sheep on stilts look extremely well in my opinion
LOL! Wot a wonderful description! I am back from my labours at the pool I don't care how many hundreds of pics you've got. If my pics came out good as this I'd flood the forum with 'em lol! And of course if my DAWG was a better photographic model and not such an okkered little bint!

Think my son is trying to skype me now. Oh well anything's better than working - looking at pics, taking Skype calls, anything!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Anytime anyone posts a pic of a breed I don't know,which is mostly all of them( apart from shih tzu and JRT) I look them up and find out info.Had never heard of a Utonaghan,am learning loads
You mean to say Eileen that you cannot 'see any JRT' in these dogs?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
FANTASTICphotos of your girls. No one would ever complain about photos - well all love them

My absolute favourite is the 3rd one down from the last series of photos - they could be a pack of wild wolves (other than the fact one of them has a bright red toy in her mouth). I absolutely love them all Go on I dare you ..... put some more up
Oh I'm enjoying the comments too lol!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Eileen, not many people have heard of them, I have the only 4 in Bolton!!! I am slowly populating the surrounding areas with them and have puppies in odd parts of the country as far down as Kent, and one is now in Cyprus as he is with the Air Force out there, I have one in the Army, but none in the Navy!!!
Here are some more then, I would hate anyone to get bored of me putting reams of piccies up that's all, I love 'em to bits, but they are an acquired taste, everyone who has had one off me says what I say though, once you've had one of these nothing else quite hits the spot.

can't remember what are up and aren't, pretty sure you've not seen these....then again....
Oh do shaddup woman! If anyone doesn't want to see them they don't have to look do they?

Not that I can imagine ANYONE not loving these pics of these wonderful dogs.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 06:02 PM
By the way if you've placed one with the RAF in Cyprus that will be at RAF Akrotiri near Limassol (where I used to live) not a lot of chance of me 'bumping into it' as it is about 80km away.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 06:07 PM
They are fine with people, not good with strange dogs, especially Mabs who runs and hides (this is since that dog came at her) Cariad and Lona will run up to a strange dog and bark, but if I shout Leave they stop then, Keshi chases everything because it is her favourite game of all time, she is used to being told off by the others though, so knows her manners when required!!!! They are not barky dogs really, the neighbours say they never hear them (they must do when that flaming collie comes rushing up the back to torment them through the gate despite my barricades) When people come for puppies they are gobsmacked how quiet it is and say you would never believe how many dogs and puppies I have.
Funny you should say that. At the PetStop Boarding where I take Bella they have about TEN dogs of their own from pugs to st bernards and GSDs and all sorts. Then there are about 10 in boarding (5 small 5 big)

The place is SILENT as the GRAVE until you clang the big bell on the iron gates. Then all hell lets loose as all their own dogs come charging (and stupid Bella tries to get them thro' the bars - I kid you not it is hilarious).

Sharon will emerge from somewhere and open a gate to an enclosure and call them clanging a bell and they ALL slope off to her good as gold (all except one norty black pug that runs and hides! And one very very old dog they rescued to see out her days with them)

And when I worked at the Cat Sanctuary where up to 200 assorted cats have freedom to roam (not behind fences unless sick) there were NEVER any cat fights?

I think OWNERSHIP of animals is what causes the probs in most cases!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Thanks Nikki, your boys are related to them y'know, especially Tai, his father and mother are the several times g. grandfather and g. grandmother to Keshi (which is the one I think you mean being like Tawney) however unlike Tawney she doesn't have stumpy legs, they are like stilts with knobbly knees, she is going to be tall, she is already taller than Mabs and is a year younger.
I will drop them all round to you for a weekend and when they have demolished your house and garden you won't be quite so keen

See how happy you've made us all with your superb photos of your fantastic dawgs?

I'm dragging it out to get to the end lol!

*just waiting for Eileen to tell us that she can see a bit of JRT in them after all - perhaps when they have a toy in the gob?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Wot? That's it? Come on woman! More piccies - I will go and get a drinkie and come back and check
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >