Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 02:32 PM

Heaven ... she's in heaven!

Two lovely young girls fussing and twittering and playing with her today - (not to mention feeding her treats!)

And the lizzy lizard streaked out while the girls were here so Bella's had a good day all round really. Donkey first thing, young girls and a lizard later on!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-05-2014, 02:36 PM
what more could you ask for !!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Not a lot if you are Bella Jackie. She is of course now well zonked out in the 'new bed' again. Me - I could ask for the lizzy lizard to vacate the living room and my life would be just a teeny bit happier lol! Door's wide open, lizzy under sofa just feet away from open door. Nowt between her and the open door. But will she go out? No! She seems to rather like streaking across the room every now and then. Gawd only knows what she's living on. There's not a crumb to eat in here. Not a granule - nothing. All kept screwed down tight in airtight containers. Wouldn't even leave teabags out in a tin on the side!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 09:42 PM
And here she is now after that long and happy day with donkeys and lizards and lovely children to play with!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2014, 10:03 PM
One happy Doglet
2 girls are gorgeous
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 01:21 AM
What a great picture of Bella wrapped up in the pink blanket in her bed . She does look rather smug , doesnt she
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 02:48 AM
I love seeing Bella pics and her adventures.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Not sure what her adventures today will be because, after engaging in a rather long squawk at the gardeners cutting the grass in my garden she is now back ensconced in the new bed! So I will wait for her to make moves to show she is ready to go before getting myself ready.

I heard this really loud scraping noise from inside (thought she was trying to dig the lizard out from wherever) but no - it was her 'burying' her toothbrush shaped chew thingie under the mattress in the new bed - just in case the gardeners steal it (obviously) she does make me laugh when we have intruders - 2 legged or 4 legged - so blimmin busy HIDING ALL HER TREASURES from them lol!

Just broke off typing to nip inside and take this ... as you can see morning looks much like night time since the new bed turned up! (She did just come outside and bark at a sparrow sky fight but is back in it now!)

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 07:41 AM
Aww Bella is gorgeous as usual and so are the 2 girls, least Bella will sleep in her bed, Rosie prefers the sofa, and will sulk if the seats are taken by mere humans lol
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Oh she does the sofa too but usually only when I've been on it and got up to leave the room - always come back to find her curled up where my bum had previously been! Does the same thing after I get out of bed in the morning. Quickly pinches my warm space - which is a bit much when I've only got up because she was making a display of wanting to go out!

It's a good job they make us laugh eh?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >