Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks again for your help:
You’re welcome as always
did you work with computers, I wish I knew everything about them like you do
No I have never worked with them professionally and I spend to much time on them that’s why I’m a advanced user that’s all nothing special.
I tried what you said but for some reason it doesn't look like there are any files on the cd to open, I don't know why because it copied them to the cd.
First do a search on your system for .SCR files this will list all the screensaver files on your system. Now you know the names of the screensaver files you then open you your cd burning software (nero/roxio) and to add content you navigate to C:\WINDOWS\system32 then find the files that are your screensavers you will have to go through the lot to find the ones you want (they are in alphabetical order to make easier) add each one the burn the disk once it is burned on the disk it will look like this

when they look like that then you can test each one on the disk then just copy the files off the cd in to the correct folder on c drive (C:\WINDOWS\system32)

Even though you copy them into the correct folder I not sure if they will be listed in your screensaver options for you to actually apply them (see I don't know everything) lol
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-10-2005, 08:07 PM
I used to have this Cyberpet fish:

http://www.mopyfish.net/

- it is more than just a screensaver - you have to look after it or it will die!

I think I still have the codes somewhere.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by royv
I used to have this Cyberpet fish:

http://www.mopyfish.net/

- it is more than just a screensaver - you have to look after it or it will die!

I think I still have the codes somewhere.

Oh thanks Roy - that sounds fun - how are you meant to look after it then and is it free to download or do you have to pay and what will I need codes for?
royv
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Oh thanks Roy - that sounds fun - how are you meant to look after it then and is it free to download or do you have to pay and what will I need codes for?
It's Free!

You need points to get bits of equipment - plant, rock, thermometer and aphrodisiac food.

This software was originally given with HP Mopier printers - you got points for printing reams of paper and playing with your fish. There are more details on the site.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2